- I have spent years in prospecting, buying, and selling single family homes. I work with investors, first time home buyers, 2nd and vacation homes, as well as a team of stellar professionals in the fields of lending, credit care, finance, trust and estate law, and more.
- Education - Simpson University BA, BASC Counseling Psychology, Art, Summa Cum Laude 2001-2005
My Credentials and Memberships
- American Cancer Society - Board Member and Local Chapter President - Our chapter raised hundreds of thousands of dollars over my years of membership. During my year as president we raised over $200,000; which was the highest dollar amount raised in the history of that chapter to that date.
- Medical Alliance Association - Cause Civil Rights and Social Action - Socially Active group raising money for the health and welfare of women and children, public safety, education, and awareness campaigns.
- Magnolia Association - Cause Social Services - Assistance, scholarships and education for High School age unwed mothers. Helping them to continue their education (to complete high school and continued education) and social and practical guidance on the care and welfare of infant and child care.