My Client Reviews
Leigh Ann was an amazing resource and always responsive to the quickly moving Nashville market, which we were very grateful for. It was so nice having a trusting partner that took the time to help us in seeing properties as quickly as we could, and on top of all that, she felt like an extension of our family in the process. She was so thoughtful, and went above and beyond. I can't recommend her enough! She will take great care of you!
Leigh Ann is an excellent example of what you would want your realtor to be. For me that is responsive communication, availability, patience, professionalism, and an ability to answer ALL of the questions before I even ask them. She brings tremendous value and I highly recommend her. Trust me. You need her superior service!
Thanks Leigh Ann for all you've done for me and all those I've referred to you. You are the consummate professional! You always get the job done. Thanks also for your creativity and energy. You always make me smile. Here's to your continued success!
Response from Leigh Ann
Thank you, Ben! It's always a pleasure to help you and your clients with real estate needs and questions.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Greater Nashville Realtors - Member
- Accredited Staging Professional - Real Estate Agent (International Association of Home Staging Professionals)
- Tennessee Association of Realtors - Member
- National Association of Realtors - Member
- Affiliate Broker, Tennessee - License #357037
- Real Estate Sales Associate, Kentucky - License #199540
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, Tennessee - License #5463
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, Kentucky - License #429
- R/W-AC (Appraisal Certification) - International Right of Way Association
- Pre-Qualified Appraiser & Review Appraiser - Kentucky Transportation Cabinet
My Community Involvement
- Call Center Volunteer - Hands On Nashville
- Member, Bellevue Harpeth Chamber of Commerce
- Regular Blood Donor - Red Cross of Tennessee
- Past Chapter Director of Membership - National Association of Women Business Owners
- Past Board Member - Habitat for Humanity of Warren County, KY
- Past Tax Appeals Board Member - Warren County, KY
HAVE YOUR HOME PREFERENCES OR NEEDS CHANGED SINCE 2019? WHAT FEATURES ARE YOU FINDING YOURSELF NEEDING THAT WEREN'T A PRIORITY BEFORE LAST YEAR? HERE'S A LIST OF SOME OF THE MOST PREVALENT TRENDS. IF YOUR NEEDS HAVE CHANGED AND YOU'RE READY TO BEGIN SEARCHING FOR A NEW HOME, I'D LOVE TO HELP. CALL OR TEXT ME AT 615-952-1188.TOP HOME TRENDS MULTI-USE KITCHENS THAT CAN BE USED FOR ZOOM CALLS, CLASSROOMS, COOKING AND ENTERTAINING SPACE THAT CAN BE UTILIZED AS HOME OFFICE SPACE (ZOOM ROOMS,...
Mar 29, 2021 ‧ Selling a Home
Spring is an ideal time to sell a home. It's a well-known fact that both the number of buyers and inventory increase during the months of April, May, and June. This often means that your house could be paired against stiff competition. Here are some simple real estate tips to help your spring listing stand out!Stay ahead of the home inspection If you know that a home inspector will find something wrong with your house, it's advantageous to get it fixed before the inspection. Potential buyer...
Mar 29, 2021 ‧ Selling a Home
When you are getting ready to put your home on the market, you may be lying awake at night wondering about the logistics and the financial ramifications of your decision. Here are ten questions that you should ask an agent in order to set your mind at ease and feel more prepared for the road to the closing table.1. How will you determine what price we should charge for my home?A real estate agent will look at recent comparable sales in your area as well as your current competition among active l...
Mar 03, 2021 ‧ Selling a Home