SELLER TIPS: MAKE A GREAT FIRST IMPRESSION
FIVE WAYS YOUR HOME CAN MAKE AN UNFORGETTABLE FIRST IMPRESSION
1. The warm welcome: This might include a fresh coat of paint on the front door, a brand new door mat, new house numbers and a wreath on the door.
2. The right temperature (72 seems to be the sweet spot but always appeal to the weather which means cranking the heat on cold days or opening the windows on nice days).
3. Dress up the front door with a new rug. That small investment can add major style points to your entryway.
4. Create that "Did I just walk into a spa?" scent with calming scents (not overly perfume-scented candles). Think lavender, eucalyptus, and essential oils that smell spa like.
5. Set the mood - Have all the lights on, a fire going, a candle lit, a cozy blanket draped over the couch with a stack of books on the table - make it homey!
These steps, combined with others you can take to prepare your home for sale, will leave buyers thinking they've found their new home! Call me at 615-952-1188 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about how to maximize the value of your home.