My Client Reviews
Wayne Johnson and I have been working together for awhile now. He uses his past experience and really looks for the best house for you. He takes the time to explain all the fine detail to you. It is like he puts himself in your shoes and works until you reach your desired goal of either buying or selling a house. He is very knowledgeable about the market. I would recommend Wayne to anyone.
Wayne Johnson has been in the real business for over 40 years, you don't get there unless you have the work ethic and local market knowledge that puts his clients in the best possible position. His philosophy applies when he mentors his agents. It's been a real pleasure working for him the past 6 years because whenever we need anything, he's always there for us. I'm lucky to have crossed paths with Wayne.
- Skilled and Trusted adviser Providing Agents and Clients with Data and Perspective to make informed decisions
- Broker/Owner Celebrating 45th Anniversary in 2020
- Offering Training and Support for Agents to provide the best possible service to their clients and customers
- Providing skilled staff support and an environment with enriched technology so Sales Associates can deliver cutting edge marketing for Sellers
My Credentials and Memberships
- Member Central Virginia Multiple Listing Service & Chesapeake Bay and Rivers MLS
- 15 year Member of the Professional Standards Committee for the Richmond Association of Realtors
- Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (CRB)
- Past President of the BB&T now Truist Greater Richmond Advisory Board
- Former Director of the Richmond Association Of Realtors
- Former Director of the Central Virginia Multiple Listing Service
My Community Involvement
- Serves on the Virginia Institute of Marine Science Foundation Board of Directors
- Member Grace & Holy Trinity Episcopal Church
- Serves on the Board of Directors of Circles RVA
- William and Mary Alumni Association
Planning on moving soon? Here are some of our top safety tips for moving during COVID-19 to protect your family and belongings.GUSTAVO GONZALEZJUL 20, 2020The following is a guest post written by Laura McHolm, Co-Founder NorthStar Moving Company Over the past few months, we have all been learning how to adapt to the changes brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic. While many of our social events or travel plans have been put on hold, moving does not have to be. Moving and Storage are actually c...
Jul 24, 2020 ‧ Buying a Home
Like families all across the United States, this is our new "normal": staying home as much as possible, washing our hands every time someone near us even thinks about coughing, realizing how many times per hour we touch our faces (I bet yours itches RIGHT NOW), and trying to maintain at least half an aisle of social distance every time we venture out to the store. (This is extremely easy in the toilet paper, paper towel, and cleaning product sections, because the shelves are empty and the herd s...
Jun 11, 2020 ‧ Buying a Home