My Client Reviews
I would definitely recommend Sally to anyone looking to buy a house in the Richmond area. Over the course of six months, Sally was extremely helpful in helping us find the perfect home. She was always available to show us houses that popped up, and made time in her schedule to meet us for last minute showings. She is very knowledgeable about the entire home-buying process, which was such a relief, given that my fiance and I are first-time home-buyers. Sally definitely helped this process be as low-stress as possible, and we couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. We love our new home!
I know Sally and she is a consummate professional. She has run a successful business where it was important to cater to the customers needs and wants and not on what she wants to sell. She has excellent taste and will work for you. I highly recommend Sally Hirsch.
Response from Sally
Frank, Thank you for taking your time to write such a nice review about me. Hope you and your family are well. Best, Sally
- 2012-2018 W. Hirsch Oriental Rugs, President
- 1996-2012 W. Hirsch Oriental Rugs, Sales/Administrative
- 1993-1996 Froilan Alfombras, Puerto Rico, VP
My Credentials and Memberships
- Richmond Association of Realtors, Member
- National Association of Realtors, Member
- M.B.A., 1993 Loyola University-New Orleans, LA
- B.B.A. Marketing, 1992 Loyola University -New Orleans, LA
- Virginia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, Member
My Community Involvement
- 2019 Thrifty Sister- Volunteer
- 2015-2018 Children's Home Society of Virginia, Board of Directors Fundraising Committee
- 2017 Dancing With The Richmond Stars, Children's Hospital Foundation
- 2015 Rim2Rim2Rim Grand Canyon Trek, Project Athena Foundation
- 2009 Open the Door Award, Children's Home Society of Virginia
Even for those of us who enjoy journeying to far-off lands, travel can be a pain. From packing to baggage fees to long layovers to lost luggage, there can be a lot of headaches involved—even when the destination far outweighs the hassles of getting there. Unfortunately, non-essential travel has come to a halt throughout much of the world. Fortunately, there's the Internet. Here are a few recommendations for sightseeing in the virtual world—no passport required! African river wildlife cam: htt...
Apr 14, 2020 ‧ Lifestyle
For most of us, Spring Break this year didn't feel very Spring Break-y. For many of us, travel restrictions, stay-at-home orders, venue closures, and school cancellations have made this year's week off feel like anything but a holiday. Fortunately, there are plenty of fun destinations to be found on the Internet for both kids and adults. From zoos to parks to aquariums, here are some recommendations for animal watching that don't involve hours of travel, searching for clean bathrooms, or expen...
Apr 10, 2020 ‧ Lifestyle
It's finally spring—the weather is warming up, flowers are blooming, birds are singing, and it's a great time for families to be outside. Unfortunately, in the midst of the current health crisis, some of the usual spots for group outings are off-limits: playgrounds, some parks, picnic shelters, etc. Kids are home from school for the umpteenth day, and many parents are now working from home and struggling to find activities for their children beyond the work that schools have provided. Plus, when...
Apr 09, 2020 ‧ Lifestyle