My Client Reviews
Echo was on time, very easy to work with, and good with communication throughout the process.
Working with Echo on the purchase of an investment property was a great experience. She was very quick to respond when we texted or emailed her, and she answered our questions or got back to us as soon as she found out the answer. Echo was warm and personable, yet professional. I can easily recommend her as as a real estate agent, and I hope to work with her again in the future!
Houses were coming on the market fast and briefly this summer. They were sold almost as fast as they were listed. Echo acted as my buyers agent and she was able to guide me away from houses with probable hidden problems and expensive fixes and into a great little cottage in downtown Cody. It needs some spiffing up but it has great bones and is a good value. It is perfect for me.
- Realtor, Coldwell Banker, Antlers Realty, Inc.
- Former Event Coordinator and Property Manager
- Former Co-Owner and Vice President of Mountain West Marketing
- Former Field Editor, Wyoming Livestock Roundup (13 Years)
My Credentials and Memberships
- Member of the Multiple Listing Service Committee (MLS) of the Northwest Wyoming Board of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Wyoming Association of Realtors
- Northwest Wyoming Board of Realtors
- Park County Historical Society, Board Secretary
- Wyoming Historical Society
- Current Member (and Past Board Member) of Wyoming Stock Growers Association
My Community Involvement
- Current Member of Wyoming Stock Growers Association
- 4-H Leader
- Meeteetse FFA Sales & Service Team Coach (team placed 1st at State & 3rd at Nationals)
- Past Meeteetse FFA Support Group Volunteer
- Past Elected State Committee Woman from Park County, Wyoming
- Past Elected Precinct Committee Woman in Park County, Wyoming
- Past Appointed Member of Wyoming Coalition Against Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault