Our triad real estate market is strong! I can work around your schedule and meet your personal needs to make your home selling process efficient and SAFE. If you have questions about your next steps as a buyer or seller, contact me! 828-773-0874 #stayhopeful #homeswithjesse #withyouALLtheway
My Client Reviews
I enlisted Jesse as a buyer's agent and instead of sending me to many homes, she distilled the search to two. We went after the home of my choice, and 30 days later we closed. The purchase was a good one properly negotiated and a good value. What a whirlwind of quality from a professional broker. As an older buyer, her guidance through a complicated process was invaluable. Jesse is a family oriented 'people' person which adds to her depth and caring.
Jesse was fantastic to work with during our recent move from CT to NC. She was very knowledgeable and thorough. Jesse was truly a dedicated partner throughout the entire buying process - from the initial call to well after the closing she was invested in providing anything we needed. Highly, highly recommended! Jesse is our go-to agent going forward, and if given the opportunity to help you buy or sell she will be yours too.
Jesse helped me list and SELL my home which I couldn't have done without her on many levels. This was my first time buying and selling by myself which I was very nervous to do. The process was very organized and everything went smoothly. Thanks to my friend and rising star, Jesse!
Jesse is so personable and friendly. She listens intently to thoughts and ideas before setting to her task. Her attention to detail is amazing!
Jesse was an absolute joy to work with. She is very friendly and knows her real estate! I appreciated her attention to noticing the details in each house that made that given house special. I would have completely overlooked them without her there to point them out. It's wonderful to work with someone so knowledgeable and passionate about what they do.
I've known and worked closely with Jesse for the last 5 years. Jesse was a colleague I looked forward to seeing every day! Her dedication and professionalism makes her easy to work with. She has always been extremely creative and artistic. Her love for homes, decor and design will be an asset to all her new clients. Jesse knows the triad well, and her work ethic will ensure families buy or sell with ease.
- New Home Construction: We designed and built our first family home in the stunning High Country. I have first hand experience with the joys and hard work it takes to undertake building a new home. I am experienced with choosing the perfect lot and all the necessary steps to make sure that lot is a viable building site.
- Income Property: I can help you envision all the potential a fixer/older property holds!! After our return to the Triad, we bought a sweet, old 1939 Summerfield home that needed a total renovation. We lived in it for 5 years while renovating everything.... restoring the original hardwood floors, full exterior makeover while still maintaining the charm and some of the original exterior siding, a full HVAC install, plumbing and electrical updates... the list goes on. It is now rented and is our successful income property.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Bachelor of Science in Interior Design ~ Appalachian State University
- Real Estate Broker ~ North Carolina Real Estate Commission
- REALTOR® ~ Greensboro Regional REALTORS® Association
- Summerfield Merchants Association
- 2018 Greensboro Regional REALTORS® Association Rising Star
- 2018-2019 GRRA's REALTOR® of Distinction
My Community Involvement
- REALTORS® 'R' Rebuilding: It was an honor this fall to help repair two homes that were destroyed during the tornado that devastated parts of Greensboro in April 2018.
- I love to spend time helping at Summerfield Elementary School and Northern Middle School. Go Vikings! Go Nighthawks!
Hello November!! So thankful for our kitchen and a 15 year old who loves to bake! What is your favorite November food? #november #pumpkinpie #homehasneverbeensosweet #autumnvibes #homeswithjesse #withyoualltheway #findahometolove #CBAdvantage #summerfieldnc #togetherathome #triadrealestate #stayhopeful #fallcolors https://jessewashburn.cbadvantagehomes.com/"In November, the smell of food is different. It is an orange smell. A squash and pumpkin smell. It tastes like cinnamon and can fill up a h...
Nov 02, 2020 ‧ Lifestyle
SOLD! This beautiful home in McNairy Pointe has a new family to love. I am so happy for my clients as they move on to a new chapter in home ownership and have realized the profit from a home they lovingly built and then meticulously maintained. It was an honor to help them get the most out of their home equity! Thanks for a great transaction, John Nosek! It was a pleasure working together to find the perfect new owners for 6109 New Bailey. Need to sell and wondering how much equity you have in ...
Oct 05, 2020 ‧ Selling a Home
SOLD! This beautiful home in Triple Lakes has a new family to love.Thanks for a great transaction, Patsy Arriaga & Bethany Chavis! It was a pleasure to find the perfect new owners for 612 Wigeon.I am so happy for the new owners and am excited to see the memories they create in this lovely home. Just steps from the neighborhood pool, this large backyard on the lake is the perfect place to spend quality time for years to come!!If you have questions about your next steps as a seller o...
Oct 01, 2020 ‧ Buying a Home
Share My Page
Any services or products provided by third parties are not provided by, affiliated with, or related to Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC or its affiliated companies.