187 Gorrion Street - Montehiedra , San Juan, 00927
About Ivelisse Betancourt
- Ivelisse Betancourt has applied her years of knowledge in the areas of accounting and financial consultant skills in her love of real estate plus the advantage of working on a one on one basis with her clients. She has over 8 years of real estate industry experience and most have been with Coldwell Banker KF Real Estate. She has over 13 years of Accounting and Financial Consulting experience with in the government and private corporate sector. She has the great knowledge of the Puerto Rico real estate field and holds the highest ethical standards when dealing with buyers and sellers. She is the ideal real estate professional to assist you with all your real estate needs.
- She was the past Executive Director for the Puerto Rico Association of Realtors. During her time with the association and working with consumers and licensed real estate associates in Puerto Rico she found that there is a need for more professional and ethical licensed real estate associates in the island. This compelled her to obtain her real estate brokers license. This was the best career move she feels she has ever down and develop a love for the real estate field and assisting buyers and sellers with all their real estate needs.
- She has previous work experience applying her credentials as a accountant and financial consultant in the following government agency and held vital positions: US States Secret Service- US Attorney's Office- US Census Bureau- US States Army Corps of Engineer- Puerto Rico Public Housing Administration-
- She has previous work experience applying her credentials as a accountant and financial consultant in the following corporate and private sector industry: Economic & Educational Consulting Research Group- Cardona, Irizarry & Company- Bermudez & Longo, S.E. -
- Received honored Certifications and Awards on the Deans List from 1995 to 1997 (Inter American University of Puerto Rico)
- Honorable Mention for Services as Executive Director of the Puerto Rico Association of Realtors. (2006)
- Received the Client Satisfaction Recognition as a Broker Association with Coldwell Banker KF Real Estate for every consecutive year.
- Graduated from Inter American University of Puerto Rico located in San Juan Puerto Rico in the year of 1997. Received a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration with a Major in Accounting. Graduated CUM LAUDE.
- Attending Coldwell Banker University.
- Licensed Puerto Rico real estate broker with over 8 years of real estate industry experience.
- Over 5 years of intensive real estate industry training within Coldwell Banker KF Real Estate.
- Active member and contributer of the Association of Accounting Students since 1997.
- Licensed Puerto Rico Promoter. Has promoted major activities and events for island wide attendees within the Real Estate and Accounting industry.
- Member of the Society for Human Resources Management SHRM
- Luxury Homes, Residential, Condos, Commercial, Resort Properties and Rentals.
- Provide real estate service in the following areas: San Juan, Old San Juan, Guaynabo, Carolina, Condado, Isla Verde, Santurce, Ocean Park, Miramar, Hato Rey, Canovanas, Rio Grande, Luquillo, Fajardo, Ceiba, Bayamon, Dorado, Vega Alta, Vega Baja, Trujillo Alto, Catano, Cayey, Naranjito, Barranquitas, Cayey, Aibonito
- Also works with specialty properties like New Construction and Foreclosures.
- Fully trained and skilled Coldwell Banker KF Real Estate systems and client relations modules.
- Completed several transactions in residential home and condo sales throughout the island.
- Assisted in Relocation programs and corporations with their sellers and buyers island wide.
- Works with English, Spanish and Turkish speaking buyers and sellers.
- Has great knowledge of the understanding of the sale and purchase of commercial properties including Multi-Family with completing transactions in these fields of real estate.
- Great understanding and comprehension in the areas of inter office referrals incoming and outgoing form the US Mainland, Europe, South America, Central America, Caribbean Islands, Canada and Turkey.
New Construction Homes
- Has accessible knowledge of the local New Construction Development throughout the island and can assist you in finding a New Construction home or condo.
- New Homes
- Luxury Properties
- Military Markets
- First Time Buyers
- Concierge Services
- Farm & Ranch