Strd 116 Km 17.2 - Sector Siberia , Guanica, 00653
About Katherine Figueroa
- Katherine Figueroa is the broker owner of Coldwell Banker KF Real Estate. She is a native of Puerto Rico with over 22 years in the Puerto Rico Real Estate industry. She has excelled herself within the real estate industry at a very young age and has held some of the highest positions inside the Puerto Rico real estate industry on a local, National and International level. She is active within her community and has always been a real estate license professional who has spent many years bringing the real estate industry into higher standards and compliance. These are some of her accomplishments and experience within the industry.
- Broker-Owner of Coldwell Banker KF Real Estate with offices in Puerto Rico serving the entire island as well the outer islands of Culebra and Vieques.
- Served as the 2006 State President of the Puerto Rico Association of REALTORS®;
- Served as Commissioner for the Puerto Rico Real Estate Board of Regulators
- Chairwoman of the National Association of Realtors Small States Committee.
- 2006 Zenit Award - Puerto Rico Chamber of Commerce
- 2006 Presidential Award - Puerto Rico Association of REALTORS
- Member of NAR (National Association of REALTORS)
- Member of PRAR (Puerto Rico Association of REALTORS)
- Member of ABOR (Arecibo Board of REALTORS)
- Member of ARELLO (Association of Real Estate License Law Officials)
- Ambassador - Puerto Rico Convention Bureau
- CIPS - Certified International Property Specialist
- CRB - Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager
- GRI - Graduate REALTOR Institute
- RSPS - Resort Second Home Property Specialist
- TRC - Transnational Referral Certified
- Specialize in a variety of properties including: residential homes, condos, waterfront property, luxury homes, vacation homes, rentals, and commercial properties.
- Can help you find new home construction, marinas, investment properties, golf course community homes, gated community homes, town homes, walk up homes, vacant land, island properties, foreclosures, and historic properties in Old San Juan.
New Construction Homes
- Knowledge of the islands large and low end construction new construction developments.
- Has a developed communication with local developers and their projects.
- Concierge Services
- Luxury Properties
- Farm & Ranch
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes
- Military Markets