652 Chautauqua, Pacific Palisades, CA 90272
About Joyce Rey
- Joyce Rey is one of only three Executive Directors of Previews, (the Estates division of the Coldwell Banker Company) in the United States.
- One the most recognized and respected professionals in the world, Joyce Rey and her partners serve a distinguished clientele with unsurpassed discretion, market knowledge, personal service, and commitment to building enduring relationships.
- Today, as head of the Estates Division of Coldwell Banker Previews International in Los Angeles, as well as one of the three national Executive Directors, she continues to bring unparalleled strengths to her clients.
- Joyce Rey's three decades of milestone achievements in Southern California landmark and luxury real estate have earned her innumerable accolades, awards, and honors.
- In 2006, she was selected as one of the 35 most influential people in real estate in the nation along with the Chairman of the Federal Reserve by Unique Homes Magazine.
- Subsequently she was given the “Realtor of the Year Award” for her outstanding professional achievement in representing two of the top 12 listing in the U.S.
- Honored as Business Woman of the Year by the Los Angeles Business Council, she also represented both buyer and seller the highest recorded real estate sale in the history of Bel Air for over a decade.
- Mirabella 1000 listed Joyce Rey as one of the most influential women in the country.
- Four-time recipient in the '90s of the Pinnacle Award, which is given to the top ten residential real estate professionals in the United States, she was number one out of 34,000 agents in sales in 1990.
- In addition to her professional accolades, Joyce is widely respected for her local, state, national and international community and civic involvements -- a passion that originated with her early love of public service.
- Joyce a board member for the International Noel Foundation. She volunteers her time for the American Cancer Society's California Spirit, the Music Center's Blue Ribbon, L.A. Alive, Los Angeles Library Foundation, St. Joseph's Center for the Homeless, and the International Day of the Child. She also serves on the Advisory Board of the Venice Family Clinic and supports The Race to Erase MS, as well as the Coldwell Banker Foundation Board.
- Based upon her professional achievements and philanthropic endeavors, Joyce was invited to become a member of the International Women's Forum through the Los Angeles Trusteeship.
- Born in Hollywood, Joyce graduated with honors from the University of Southern California with a masters degree in business. A longtime Beverly Hills resident, Joyce resides in an architectural award winning home in Beverly Hills.
- For three decades, Joyce Rey has been one of the most recognized and respected names in real estate. Early in her career, she established a reputation for negotiating historic Landmark Estate and luxury residential sales.
- Countless newspaper and magazine articles and awards have hailed her achievements: - "Joyce Rey leads the market!" - "Another record breaking sale!" - "The highest sale of the year!" - "The highest sale ever!" - "Top producer in the U.S." - "Sold another Landmark Estate!"
- Her clientele includes many famous names in every industry. "The first requirements when working with our clients," she explains, "are maintaining complete confidentiality and privacy with regard to all our client's endeavors. We proudly provide unmatched personal service, patience, and diligence."
- She is well known for representing the Landmark and multi million dollar estates of Southern California.
- BEVERLY HILLS, BEL AIR, BRENTWOOD, MALIBU, SANTA MONICA, PACIFIC PALISADES, WESTWOOD, SUNSET STRIP, PALOS VERDES, MONTECITO, SANTA BARBARA, HOPE RANCH
- Luxury Properties