871103 Hakimo Road, Waianae, HI 96792
About Sherry Holt-Reese
- Sherry Holt-Reese is a kamaiana of Oahu Hawaii and graduated from Punahou School. She has a BS degree from The University of Hawaii in Marketing and textiles.Sherry has been successfully investing in real estate in Hawaii for many years. She passionatly believes in the future of Hawaii and its value to people around the world.
- Sherry uses her design talent to helps home owners to have a vision of what their new house could be.She can also stage houses for sales to enhance the reaction that the open house receives. Often sherry finds Off price homes and with a little hard work she can list them and appeal to more buyers. For her buyers Sherry works 24/7 to find just the right house that they will fall in love with. And finally she helps investors do what she did just after high school, invest in Hawaii, it works to build your wealth!
- I love my home in Makaha and love the people on the Westside of Oahu. My goal is to help families own their first home as well as help families to upgrade to a larger home. I work to get the best value for my buyers and I stand by my sellers to sell their homes for the best possible price in todays market. I am proud to work for Coldwell Bamker and what the company stands for.To do the best job for my customers......"I work for you!"
- Sherry Sells!
- Top Listor - April 2010 - Waikiki Office
- Top Producer - 2010 - Waikiki Office
- Previews Team Member
- I live in the Waianae Valley and love it , however , I grew up on Kahala Ave, and lived in Haoula, Makiki, Tantlus, Hawaii Kai and in the Punahou area. I love each place for what it has to offer and I can show you the best advantages to each area.My passion for real estate is 24/7 a road to whealth for home owners or investors.
- I have received the Mayors award of Los Angeles for contributing to design in the textile industry. I help my buyers to have a vision about how to decorate their new home and I help investors to decorate for easy rentals.. My listors love the staging I do to make their homes look beautifull and attract attention. It is easy to sell with the right surroundings