3175 Noela Drive, Honolulu, HI 96815
About Beth Chang
- Realtor, Beth Chang of Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties is an experienced veteran of the real estate business and knows how hard you have to work to be successful. She began her career with Bradley Properties, Ltd. in 1981 and was promoted to Vice President in 1983. As Vice President, she was personally responsible for the training, production, contracts and transactions of fifteen agents over an eight-year period.
- For the past 20 years, Beth has consistently been one of the companys top producers and has had the opportunity to service clients with properties ranging in price from $50,000 to $14,500,000. Her clientele includes an extensive list of high-profile and influential individuals, most of whom are referrals from others who appreciate Beths high-quality and reliable customer service.
- In 2004, Beth earned the prestigious Coldwell Banker International Presidents Premier award an award she has received for four of the past five years. This designation places Beth in the top 1% in production of more than 120,000 Coldwell Banker agents nationwide. Locally in Hawaii, she was ranked number nineteen in production from among the Honolulu Board of Realtors 5000+ members on Oahu for 2004. Furthermore, Beth has been ranked number four in the company in production for the past two years. She has also been awarded on three occasions the Agents Agent award, which is voted on by her fellow agents and is given to an agent whom you would most like to be like. Known widely for her professionalism, she has built her business around real estate across Hawaii. Her specialty, however, remains in the Diamond Head/Kahala area, where she is regarded as an expert on properties, buyers, and sellers there.
- Beth has been a panel member of the Professional Standards and Arbitration Committee for the Honolulu Board of Realtors for a total of six years. This panel hears arbitration and ethic disputes from members of the public as well as agents and Brokers. Prior to becoming a real estate broker, Beth was a paralegal for a law firm in San Francisco and came to real estate with a strong background in contracts and problem solving.
- Beth brings the same intensity to all areas of her life. Among her many pastimes is a passion for jazz and ballet dance; and prior to the long hours in real estate was an active participant in our local Community Theatre. She also enjoys her many animals and traveling with her husband, when time allows.
- International Presidents Premier
- Top 1% in production of more than 120,000 Coldwell Banker agents nationwide.
- Ranked number nineteen in production from among the Honolulu Board of Realtors 5000+ members on Oahu for 2004.
- Three times voted the Agents Agent award, which is voted on by her fellow agents and is given to an agent whom you would most like to be like.
- Vice President
- Previews Property Specialist
- Society of Excellence
- Luxury Properties