21315 Ganton Dr., Katy, TX 77450
About Jill Smith
- Making Clients for Life….
- Having bought and sold several homes myself, I know how important it is to have an agent you can rely on. I pledge to provide my clients with a high level of service, integrity, and professionalism. Customer service is my top priority.
- Being part of Coldwell Banker United, Realtors, I am confident that I can help you with all of your Real Estate needs. With our multiple lines of services, Coldwell Banker offers the convenience of “One Stop” shopping.
- I have 17 years of sales experience. Prior to beginning a career in Real Estate I was in Pharmaceutical sales. I am a graduate of Sam Houston State University with a degree in Finance.
- My husband and I reside in the Cy-Fair area, Copper Lakes Subdivision. We have 4 children. My interests include: spending time with my family, working out,traveling, reading, water sports, snow skiing and golf.
- Memberships:· Member of the National, Texas and Houston Association of Realtors.· Member of the Real Estate Professionals Society
- Designations: Accredited Real Estate Professional
- Click here to view my June Housing Newsletter