10451 Rosecrans Rd, Sunbury, OH 43074
About Dixie Lundquist
- Dixie Lundquist is a 30 year Westerville Resident with her Bachelors and Masters degree from The Ohio State University. She knows the Central Ohio area better than most and would love to share her knowledge with you. When not working with her Real Estate she enjoys spending time outdoors, being with her family and friends, snow skiing and shopping.
- Dixie has been working as a counselor for the past 15 years, working closely with people to help them make good decisions in their lives. She is now taking her skill to a new level in helping people make good decisions with buying and selling a home. There is no one better to help you deal with the stress, emotion and excitement that comes along with moving. According to David Bach, author of The Automatic Millionaire, "a leader in finances and real estate, one of the most important qualities a real estate agent should have is the ability to listen." Also, he states "of all the secrets to financial security nothing I can share with you beats homeownership." As a counselor there would be no better choice than Dixie to listen to all your needs and concerns. Dixie has also worked for 20 years in the deaf and hard of hearing community and is fluent in American Sign Language.
- In her first year of business, based on her amount of sales, Dixie received the Rising Star award for Coldwell Banker King Thompson, and has been nominated as one of the top 5 Rising Star's for the Columbus Board of Realtors.
- Dixie's organization and time management skills are second to none. She will make sure your home buying or selling experience is not only enjoyable but rewarding. So if you're ready to achieve financial security and want more great information on buying or selling your home? Call Dixie Lundquist now!
- 2012 Rising Star - Coldwell Banker King Thompson
- American Sign Language
- Luxury Properties
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative