19 Clermont Ln, Union Twp, OH 45103
About Barb Brostrom
- Barb has been a full time realtor since 2006. Prior to this she worked in the financial services industry for 18 years. Barb and her husband Dave moved to Cincinnati from Portland, Oregon in 1986 and have lived in Anderson Twp. for over 20 years.
- Business Philosophy: Barb Brostrom is dedicated to providing her clients the best possible real estate experience. "There are many components to the process of buying and selling a home. Communcation with my clients, effective problem solving and providing excellent customer service are extremely important to me. This is accomplished through the collaborative efforts of the many members of our Coldwell Banker team who are dedicated to the success of your housing transaction."
- Acredited Buyer Representative
- Xavier University: BS in Business Administration
- Hondros College: Real Estate Principles & Practices; Real Estate Law; Real Estate Finance; Real Estate Appraisal
- Licensed in OH and N.KY. Barb specializes in all Cincinnati and N. KY neighborhoods with focus on Cincinnati's east side: Anderson Twp., Mt. Washington, Pierce Twp., Amelia, Hyde Park, Milford, Loveland.
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes
- Luxury Properties
- First Time Buyers