28 Highpoint Dr, Miamisburg, OH 45342
About Pat Mcdonald
- Well versed with a variet of special financing.
- Approximately 400 past clients in database.
- First licensed in 1967 in Dayton, Ohio.
- Received Broker's license in 1981.
- Has sold homes in a market when interest rates were at 18%.
- Offers state of the art tools for buyers and sellers.
- Dedicated to clients best interests.
- Works with buyers from first time home buyers, to professionals, to retirees.
- Mini-farms, farms, & multi-family as well as residential.
- Sold homes in price ranges to $500,000.
- DABR Sales Leaders
- Coldwell Banker's Diamond Society
- Ohio President's Club
- Coldwell Banker's Silver Society
- GRI (Graduate Realtors Institute)
- (Accredited Buyer Representative)
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)
- At home with diversity designation
- I have worked in a Bank, owned my own business an Orchard and Green House Business on 120 acres, and been licenced in Real Estate in Ohio and Missouri.
- One half of my sales in 2006 were military, the other were first time home buyers refered to me, and professional people refered to me by past clients.
- New Construction and Resales
- First Time Home Buyers
- New and existing residential sales.
- Investment Properties
- Military Markets
- Farm & Ranch
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative