3815 Belle Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21215
About Gayle Briscoe
- * 36 years experience with Buyers & Sellers. * I help Sellers to make good decisions! * I utilize the 10-step process to get your house sold. * My listings receive maximum exposure. * My listings sell for an average of 98% of list price. * I provide Buyers with in-depth, personalized service. * Each client receives my daily personal attention. * Call me for reprints of articles written about me in the SUN. * E-mail me with your questions. Receive answers. * Put my techonolgy to work for you.
- EDUCATION - Bachelor's Degree in Phychology from Hampton University and Master of Social Work Degree from The University of Maryland School of Social Work and Community Planning. Honored by Baltimore Alumni Chapter of the National Hampton Alumni Association for "letting your life do the singing."
- OUTSTANDING SERVICE AWARD - Presented in recognition of exceptional client service by former clients. "It is people like you that help ordinary people like me to fulfill lifetime dreams", states Kear Goethe!
- ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative), CRS (Certified Residential Specialist), CRB (Certified Residential Brokerage Manager), CMAS (Cendant Mobility Affinity Specialist), CMRS (Cendant Mobility Reclocation Specialist)
- COMMENDATIONS - Received "Governor's Citation" from Maryland's Governor for noteworthy contributions to the real estate industry in Maryland. Received citations from Mayor and City Council of Baltimore for outstanding service in real estate to the citizens of Baltimore. Listed in National Relocation and Reat Estate Magazine as one of "500 Most Powerful Women in Real Estate and Relocaiton" in 1999 issue.
- INDUSTRY LEADER - Past President of the Greater Baltimore Board of Realtors and Realtor of the Year in 1995. Named one of "Maryland's Top 100 Women" by Warfield's Magazine.
- LIFE MEMBER, Real Estate Million Dollar Association, LTD. Consistently received awards for Top Producer for overall production, Premier Club. Recognized for high quantity of Outgoing Referrals.
- Received "Valued Hours Award" for outstanding service to the community and plaque from Wayland Baptist Church for helping disadvantaged children.