2303 Pickwick Road, Baltimore, MD 21207
About Susan Wiest
- Designations Started my career as a Realtor in 1986. Achieved "Rookie of the Year" Award. Studied and obtained GRI designation, CRS and ABR. Served on company discussion panels.
- Communities Served Baltimore, Baltimore City, Brewers Hill, Butchers Hill, Canton, Canton Crossing, Canton Square, Cedarcroft, Charles Village, Federal Hill, Fells Point, Highlandtown, Hopkins/BioTech, Inner Habor East, Inner Harbor, Little Italy, Oakenshawe, Patterson Park, Rodgers Forge, Roland Park, Ruxton, Stoneleigh, The Moorings, Tuxedo Park
- I have the technology and resources to generate demand for your property, provide buyers with the detailed information they desire, and have the ability to respond instantly to online inquiries
- With our Internet marketing program, I’m determined to generate broad online exposure for home sellers at America’s leading real estate internet sites and portals, selling homes quickly and for the best possible price.
- To satisfy online home buyers, my listings have multiple photos and detailed property descriptions – two of the most sought after features by online home shoppers.
- I provide superior customer service to home buyers with LeadRouter, our proprietary software, which allows me to respond immediately to inquiries from online buyers interested in any of my listings.
- To tap into the masses of Internet users searching for homes, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage continually purchases thousands of search terms on some of the Internet’s biggest search engines to drive home buyers to my local listings.