7575 Skullbones, Dittmer, MO 63023
About Peggy Stewart
- My service areas include, Jefferson, St. Louis, and Franklin Counties, specializing in the Highway 30 corridor to Highways 44 and 21. However, you can count on me to find what you are looking for no matter where it is.
- I was born in St. Louis, raised in Kirkwood, and have been a resident of Jefferson County for the past 25 years providing me with a very diverse knowledge of many neighborhoods.
- I specialize in residential sales and especially enjoy working with 1st Time Homebuyers.
- 7 Years experience in real estate
- 6 Years Chairman of the Board of Trustees for the Village of Cedar Hill Lakes
- 6 Years Vice-President of the Property Owners Corporation Cedar Hill Lakes subdivision
- 13 Years Sales Rep and Store Manager of Musical Instrument Service Center
- Broker Sales Associate
- Residential Real Estate Specialist (RRES)
- I have been in the service business for 32 years. My goal has always been to service my clients' needs quickly and professionally in order to assist them in realizing their goals and dreams.
- Flight to Excellence
- Cartus Network Referral Specialist(CNRS)
- Meramec Community Junior College
- St. Elizabeth Academy