172 Lakewood, Horseshoe Lake, AR 72348
About Ms Nan Lambert
- Full Time Real Estate Professional
- Member of Humane Society of Northeast AR, League of Women Voters (Former board member), Network of Memphis,
- Women's Council of Greater Memphis, Former member of Shelby County Domestic Violence Council, and Town and Country Garden Club-Board Member & Parliamentarian. Horseshoe Lake 4th of July Boat Parade Chairman.
- Share my life with 4 "Rescue Labs" and each have a story to tell as they're all Senior Citizens!
- 2006 Spirit Award-West Memphis Board of Realtors
- 2008 Ambassador of the Year for Marion Chamber of Commerce
- Completed the Coldwell Banker University course, "Previews Int'l. & Luxury Market"
- Full Time Licensed Real Estate Professional Realtor Associate with Coldwell Banker Heritage Homes-Horseshoe Lake, AR
- Coldwell Banker University Fast Start Program
- Member of Local, State and National Board of Realtors & Crittenden County Chapter Secretary.
- Completed Coldwell Banker University Course for Previews Int'l & Luxury Market Program for qualified listings.
- 2006 Awarded the Spirit Award from West Memphis Board of Realtors & 2008 Ambassador of the Year for Marion, AR Chamber of Commerce.
- Northeast Arkansas is my neighborhood, have been doing business here since 1978.
- In addition to real estate, I focused on small to medium agri-business, commercial and industrial accounts representing safety and maintenance products for 22 years.
- Developed, owned & operated advertising publications for 5 years.
- HORSESHOE LAKE, AR (30 minutes from downtown Memphis, TN) Familiar w/ all properties at Horseshoe Lake.
- Northeast AR Residential and Light Industrial/Small Business Property
- Agri-Business or Farm Related Properties
- Achieved Coldwell Banker Previews Int'l. & the Luxury Market & can post qualified listings on the international Site.
- Lake Property for Vacation/Retirement
- Commercial Property
- Northeast Arkansas Residential Homes
New Construction Homes
- Bayou Vista Community New Home Sales and other new subdivisions
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative
- Farm & Ranch
- New Homes