2447 Crestdale Circle Se, Atlanta, GA 30316
About Carol Evans
- MISSION STATEMENT: My commitment to exceptional customer service is shown by providing for my clients a comprehensive ‘hands on’ and personal approach to each individuals real estate needs. Whether you are buying, selling or interested in Leasing Options I bring to the process 30+ years of dedicated customer service experience. My focus on communication and understanding my clients’ specific real estate needs are the hallmark of my business. Each client receives individual and personal attention. HONESTY, INTEGRITY, RESPECT, CLIENT FOCUSED, DETAILED ORIENTED, PROBLEM SOLVER, PROFESSIONALISM. Call me with your real estate needs. I welcome the opportunity to listen and learn how I can be of service and assist you in moving forward. Referrals are always welcome. I’m here to help buyers and sellers moving out of the area through Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage’s Outmarket Referral service. I’m ready to guide you through your next real estate transaction.
- PERSONAL FACTS: Native of Central Indiana; Atlanta Metro Resident since 1979; Gwinnett County Resident since 1986.
- Gwinnett Technical School of Real Estate
- Coldwell Banker School of Real Estate
- Actively Involved in Ongoing Continuing Education
- Northeast Atlanta Metro Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- First Multiple Listing Service
- Multiple Listing Service