83-5766 C Napoopoo Road, Captain Cook, HI 96704
About Kristin Sharp
- Mission Statement: "My most important COMMITMENT is to SERVE and PROTECT my clients. I will assure you that you will receive knowledgable guidance, support, education, and utmost integrity for all of your real estate transactions. Your end result will leave you feeling confident, secure, and satisfied that you made the best decision of your lifetime."
- Living in Kona for most of my lifetime, I respect and understand the meaning of "ALOHA" and the importance of "OHANA." Due to this, you will be cared for and respected as I walk you through every step of the real estate process. I grew up in Hawaii and most of my family and friends live in Kona, therefore with my knowledge and connections, I can also assist you with all of your relocating needs.
- BUYERS: As a modern consumer myself, I know the importance of getting the BEST QUALITY for the BEST PRICE. I assure you that every dollar you invest will be spent wisely and you will receive the highest quality of service. It doesn't matter if you are up-sizing or down-sizing, I will guarantee that you will get the most "bang for your buck!"
- SELLERS: I have been involved in PROACTIVE sales since the age of sixteen. I have been top saleperson in everything ranging from designer shoes, to gourmet coffee, to orthodontic braces. I have extensive experience in proactive selling, which means capturing the customers' attention, educating customers, answering any questions, and finally, closing the transaction. Simply stated, "I will not take 'NO' for an answer and I will finish every task that I take on.
- From practicing and teaching yoga for ten plus years, I am very flexible, clear-minded, and FOCUSED. We will take deep breaths and make the transaction smooth and productive. Golfing is also a hobby of mine, so perhaps we could meet for a tee-time, or I could direct you to many great golfcourses.
- Having two bachelor's degrees, one in Communications and the other in Journalism, I know the IMPORTANCE of meeting DEADLINES, and keeping my paperwork concise, accurate, and punctual. I also know how to practice the art of listening and having constructive conversations which will assist you with your needs.
- Once you are a client of mine, you will be a FRIEND for life, and someone you can turn to for everything. I understand that buying a home is one of the most IMPORTANT investments you will ever make. I will support you through every step from start to finish, and I will forever be your confidant. I LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU.
- Realtor (Real Estate Sales Agent)
- Member of Hawaii Association of Realtors (HAR)
- Member of Hawaii Island Board of Realtors (HIBOR)
- Member of Hawaii Information Service (Multiple Listing Service)
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Buyer Representation
- Investment Properties
- Resort Homes/Condos