580 Gonowabie Rd, Crystal Bay, NV 89402
About Charlyn Enstad
- A native of Walnut Creek, California, Charlyn succumbed to the beauty of Lake Tahoe and the majestic Sierra Nevada mountains in 1977.
- She enjoys the pristine beauty of a fresh snowfall and the exhilaration of skiing the runs of one of the many resorts in our area.
- Summer brings idyllic boat rides on Lake Tahoe with her husband Loren.
- Charlyn and Loren both have a passion for gardening and their garden was featured in Lake of the Sky Garden Tour in 2009.
- Visits from her daughters Marnie, Chrystina, and Erica and her 6 grandson's sprinkle the year with wonderful experiences and special memories.
- Son Brad provides an endless stream of lively entertainment.
- Realtor of the Year 1994 Incline Village Board of Realtors
- Charlyn's 30 plus years of industry know-how, along with local area knowledge help her supply valuable resourse information including service providers in the real estate industry, area schools, neighborhoods, demographics and local community events.
- Charlyn'sevel of integrity and loyalty resonates with buyers and sellers alike.
- Charlyn has years of experience in the luxury home market in Incline Village and Crystal Bay, NV
- Charlyn has worn many different hats including: successful restaurant owner and operator, devoted and respected teacher, and today she is one of the top realtors in Incline Village, NV.
New Construction Homes
- Charlyn and her husband Loren purchased their lot in 1989 and finished construction of their new home in 1992
- Buyer Representative
- Luxury Properties