1091 Shoal Creek Court, Greensboro, GA 30642
About Mr. THOMAS MARTIN
- Organized and lead a seven office commercial, residential and development real estate company on the western slopes of Colorado, concentrating on the rapid growth of the energy impacted areas of the state.
- Own and operate Tom Martin and Associates, a real estate brokerage management consulting and training. Have always been an active practicing Realtor and continue to own and operate a specialized real estate company in addition to re-structuring and building large multi-office real estate company's.
- Recognized by the National Association of Realtors for long-term sales, leadership, management, and training contributions.
- Married to Linda. They have four grown children (living in Utah, Oregon, Washington, and Louisiana) and seven grandchildren. They enjoy travel, sporting events, spending time with family, and a large assortment of animals.
- Manage and operate the number one company in the lake country of Georgia created through merger and acquisition. Opened in 2011 and dominate both the residential and commercial markets.
- Northwest Colorado Board of Realtors "Realtor of the Year"
- Colorado Association of Realtors "Distinguished Service Award"
- CRB of the Year - Colorado-Wyoming Chapter
- "Coach of the Year" - National Real Estate Brokerage Council - only time ever awarded
- 'Master Instructor" - National Real Estate Brokerage Council
- "Eagle Award" - National Real Estate Brokerage Council - one of only five to ever receive the award
- "Educator of the Year" - National Association of Realtors
- "Master Instructor" - Colorado Association of Realtors
- Constantly referred to and sought out, nationally and internationally, by high-end planned unit ski, golf, and lake developments, specialized niche companies, large single and multi-office brokerages, and growth-oriented salesmen, brokers, owners, and managers throughout the world for creative leadership, management, and sales solutions to localized real estate concerns.
- Past Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Ski Country Enterprises, a large real estate and development company in Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Built, developed, managed, and led the number #1 real estate brokerage in all of Northwest Colorado.
- Past Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing for a 7000 acre golf and lake development successfully turning an average sales organization into a highly productive team consistently exceeding all goals and expectations while markedly increasing property values.
- Past Senior Vice President for Coldwell Banker United, Realtors, for the 22 office Carolinas Region re-structuring much of the region over the next four years.
- Currently President and COO of Coldwell Banker Lake Oconee Realty, Coldwell Banker Lake Country, and Coldwell Banker Commercial Lake Country, the top commercial and residential real estate brokerage in the lake country of central Georgia with over a 60% market share.
- Past President of the Colorado Association of Realtors
- Past President of the National CRB Managers’ Council
- Past President of The Northwest Colorado Board of Realtors
- Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (CRB)
- Certified Real Estate Specialist (CRS)
- Graduste Realtors Institute (GRI)
- Developer and Instructor for the "Instructors Training Institute" (ITI)
- All MAI, CCIM, Farm and Land Institute Designation Courses
- Co-developer and Instructor for the "Leadership Training Academy" (LTA)
- Consulted to and formally trained real estate sales associates and brokerage managers in 45 states and 15 foreigh countries
- Real Estate Brokerage Management
- Residential Sales and Marketing
- Commercial Sales and Marketing
- Development Sales and Marketing
- Brokerage Management Consulting - worldwide
- Development and Delivery of Sales Associate and Brokerage Management Training Programs - worldwide
- Sales Associate and Management Coaching
- People Management
- Strategic Planning and Retreat Facilitation
- First Time Buyers
- Farm & Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes
- Luxury Properties