9 Steep Hill, Ashland, NY 12407
About Jacqueline Coyle
- My name is Jacqueline Coyle better known as Jacki. I have been a Licensed Real Estate Agent since January of 1980. I became a Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker only about 2 years later. This makes me a Real Estate agent for over 30 years. I remember when there were no computers or cell phones. We had beepers and had to stop at pay phones that never worked. It was a challenge in those days. How far we have come!
- My children were young and I could be there for them. It enabled me to be at all their after school activities. I was able to enjoy my family and my career. All the while building my referrals and learning my craft. When the time came that my children had grown I became an independent agent. I had four assistants working with me. I have worked for other Brokers but for almost 20 years I have been with Coldwell Banker. I have watched them grow and I have grown with them. We have gone from Beepers to Smart phones and far beyond.
- When I decided to make my secondary home my primary home I started to look at offices. When I walked into Coldwell Banker Village Green Realty in Windham I knew I was home. I kept a dual license for almost 2 years and then made the move permanently. I have never regretted it.
- I love working with people and helping them with either buying or selling. I am a Professional working for my clients at all times. I have learned through the years to listen to their needs.
- I fell in love with these beautiful Catskills a long time ago. Now I live and work here full time. I enjoy looking at these magnificent mountains every day. Hopefully I can help you do the same.
- Notary Public
- First Time Home Buyers
- Vacant Land
- New Construction
- Ski Homes
- Vacation Homes
- Investment Properties
- Water Front Properties
- New Homes
- Buyer Representative
- First Time Buyers