0 W 4 Road, Buckley, MI 49620
Contact Carol Mogan
Nice place to build your home or cottage just down the road from Lake Gitchegumee and bordering the municipal boundry of Buckley. Property is wooded with a mix of hardwoods and pines. Paved Road. Only 20 minutes to Traverse City, 1/4 mile from thousands of acres of State land, and a short drive to Crystal Mountain Ski & Golf Resort. Property has been recently split from parent parcel--survey in Assoc. Docs.
- ROAD SURFACE/TYPE: County Maintained
- ROAD SURFACE/TYPE: Black Top
- PRESENT USE: Recreational
- LAND/LOT FEATURES: Wooded-Mixed
- LAND/LOT FEATURES: Recreation