Contact Coldwell Banker M&D Good Life
Office: Coldwell Banker M&D Good Life Address: 6302 Route 25A - Suite 1, Wading River, NY 11792 Office Phone: (631) 929-3700 Fax: (631) 929-0177
About Coldwell Banker M&D Good LifeBuilt on Quality, Trust and Perseverance our fourth location brings the North Fork experience to the M&D Good Life Family. Established in 2002, David Lunenfeld and Gail Desantis were highly respected and successful Realtors that set out to build their own brand as owners under Coldwell Banker Premier Homes. After 9 years of building a team that focused on customer service and luxury marketing the merge with Coldwell Banker M&D Good Life was a perfect fit. Our values and high standards were synergistic in every way. The Wading River location brings a whole new team of dedicated sales agents to help you buy, sell or invest in one of the most beautiful places on Long Island. Our experience ranges from beach front cottages, to land development, first time home buyers, vacation homes, luxury homes, condo living, new construction, and senior housing options. We can help you right-size your home, and provide you with an accurate forecast of what the market is doing month by month. Coldwell Banker M&D Good Life, Wading River is excited to bring the value of what North Fork living is all about; farms, excellent shopping, wineries, world class golf courses, gorgeous beaches, and a rich history. Call us today to find out more about our services and value.
- Concierge Services
- Luxury Properties
- Farm & Ranch
- New Homes
- Resort Ocean
- The north fork of Long Island is a place where anything is possible. Surrounded by beauty, nature, history and fun, it is a place to enjoy every season.
- Highly trained & experienced team of real estate agents prepared to help you find the home of your dreams, sell your home or help you build an investment portfolio.
- We work with tax professionals that can estimate taxes on your new build, so you can be financially prepared: no surprises.
- Building a home on Long Island takes experience. There are zoning laws, proper permitting and town codes to abide by; which we know and can help you understand.
- We work with several home builders from Long Island, some of the most experienced architects and we can refer you to the right team to help you with your home.
- We have free buyer and seller consultations to help you weigh your decisions in today's market.