Contact Coldwell Banker Harbour Realty, Inc.
Office: Coldwell Banker Harbour Realty, Inc. Address: 205 Mason Ave., Cape Charles, VA 23310 Office Phone: (757) 331-2800 Fax: (757) 331-3476
About Coldwell Banker Harbour Realty, Inc.Our office is located in downtown Cape Charles in the central business district. The town is a quaint waterfront community on the Chesapeake Bay. You can walk from our office to the beach and enjoy the sun, sand and boardwalk. We are physically located across the street from the Post Office at 7 Strawberry Street. Agents have private offices and we have a full time secretary. Strawberry Street is closed to parking when the town has festivals and or gala affairs during the summer months. Ample free street parking exists close by.
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch
- Resort Lake
- Resort Ocean
- Luxury Properties
- Developments locally include Tower Hill, Kings Creek Landing, Kiptopeake Estates, Sugar Hill, Bay Ridge, Butlers Bluff, Davis Bluff, Latimers Bluff and many more.
- World Class Golf & Marina facilities available at Bay Creek. Jack Nicklaus and Arnold Palmer both have courses in this development. Real Estate opportunities exist both land and homes. Ask for a list of available properties
- Seaside communities.include Oyster, Red Bank, Willis Wharf, Wachapreague and Chincoteague.
- Waterfront communioty include Vaucluse Shroes, Wilsonia's, The Peacefuls, Silver Beach, Smiths Beach.
- We are the largest Real Estate office in Town and have a full time secretary to greet our guests and assist agents with their business. The town of Cape Charles is located right on the Chesapeake Bay and our office is just steps from the water. The harbor is full of boats and hosts an annual Tall Ships weekend along with a host of other activities.
- Bay Creek has the following communities with homes and lots available: Heron Point, Bayside Village, The Hollies, the Signatures, Plantation Point,The Fairways condos, New Quarter, Marina Village East, Kings Bay, The Colony.
- World Class Fishing at the Chesapeake Bay Bridge & Tunnel. This facility has jokingly been described as the longest fishing pier in America. The pilings attract all kinds of trophy fish including striped bass, black drum, red drum, sharks, spade fish, flounder, sheepshead, croaker, spot, mullet and many more species year round.