Contact Coldwell Banker Old Mill Properties
Office: Coldwell Banker Old Mill Properties Address: 86 Summer Street, Bristol, NH 03222 Office Phone: (603) 744-8144 Fax: (603) 744-6155 Email: email@example.com
About Coldwell Banker Old Mill PropertiesThe one quality that has always distinguished Coldwell Banker® from our competitors is the high level of service that we provide our buyers and sellers. Whether you are a buyer or seller, we provide connections every step of the way during the process and continuing after the sale. Let us help take away the hassle and stress by being a single source for your service providers. Whether you’re new to the area or just moving across town, we can connect you with many service providers that will make the transition trouble-free.
- Resort Lake
- Luxury Properties
- Farm & Ranch
- Military Markets
- Concierge Services
- New Homes
- 1987 saw Woody Miller become the managing broker of the Plymouth office and in 1989 he purchase that office which included an office at Tenney Mountain. Business continued ‘across the river’ and in 2003 the expansion continued into the Bristol area. Woody bought out Greenan Realty on Lake Street in Bristol and now COLDWELL BANKER Old Mill Properties was better able to service the central New Hampshire area.
- Hands on construction experience.
- Our Owner/Broker has 30 years of experience, We are available to help you in all facets of real estate: land, residential, property management, commerical and rentals.
- In the late fall of 2006 we moved to our new center of operations on 86 Summer Street, Bristol NH. This location serves as the hub of our operations and positions us to extend our service throughout the lakes and mountain regions of Central New Hampshire. As we continue to expand our reach in the Lakes Region and White Mountain areas of central New Hampshire it will allow us to extend our belief in ‘Customers For Life’. Customers for Life means you have use of our Courtesy Van, Discounts in future transactions and Access to our CareTaking Services.
- Understand the process of working with a general contractor and coordinating and managing subcontractors.
- Experience in solving problems with construction loan financing.
- Experience with taking project from design, approvals/permitting to completion.
- Have developed strong relationshops with builders, architects, engineers, site work contractors...to find the right person that suits the customers needs.