Contact Mark Davis
Office: Coldwell Banker Saugeen Real Estate, Brokerage Address: 120 Jackson Street, Walkerton, ON N0G2V0 Office Phone: (519) 881-2551 Business: (519) 353-5466 Fax: (519) 353-4345 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Mark Davis
- Mark was born and raised in Bruce County and has an excellent knowledge of the Grey Bruce area. The Davis family has recently scaled down their beef and cash crop farming operation to allow Mark the required time to deal in real estate.
- Mark intends to continue his education in real estate beyond the required levels to offer his customers a friendly, efficient and very capable program. His business experiences are vast as the president of a farming operation and having sat on the board of directors of several varied companies.
- Some of Marks learning experiences and accomplishments are as follows: President of Student Council - Chesley District High School. Director of the Bruce County Junior Famers Councilor for the former Township of Elderslie Committee Chair for the 1993 International Plowing Match Director of Bruce County Cattlemans Association Member of the Ontario Federation of Agriculture. Chair of local Santa Claus Parade committee. Chair of local recreation committee Co-chair of Midwestern Ontario Agrifair Chair of building committee for new Municipal Office Member of the Chesley Kinsmen Club 1st Deputy Mayor of Municipality of Arran Elderslie
- From a residential point of view these experiences have given Mark an excellent understanding of water, sewer, severances, minor variances, building techniques, septic, wells, etc,.
- From an agricultural point of view he is well versed in wells, line fences act, building codes, animal husbandry, nutrient management planning, etc
- A real estate transaction is quite often the biggest deal of a person's lifetime and you owe it to yourself to have a straight shooting, capable sales representative acting on your behalf. Whether you are buying or selling property please don't hesitate to give me a call. You'll be glad you did.