Contact Grady McFaddin
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 9250 Laguna Springs Dr Ste 205, Elk Grove, CA 95758 Office Phone: (916) 684-8180 Business: (916) 691-3605 Fax: (916) 684-7706 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I entered the real estate market in Elk Grove and surrounding areas in 1996. I work in both South Sacramento areas and all of Elk Grove. Since I have began my real estate career I have handled over 300 transactions. With this experience, I have gained the knowledge and experience to handle all your real estate needs whether you are a seller or a buyer.
- In addition, I am also a member of the Masters Club through SAR (Sacramento Association of Realtors) for the previous three years consecutively. I have also been a member of Coldwell Bankers International Diamond Society from 2002 until 2003. Furthermore, I will also be a member of the International Presidents Club for 2004.
- With these accomplishments, I feel that I have the qualities that you may be looking for in a professional realtor to represent or find you your dream home. I work with single family homes as well as investment properties for anyone who is looking for a great opportunity.
- I have lived in the Sacramento area since 1990 and I also attended Sacramento State University. The Sacramento and surrounding area is a beautiful and great place to live. Buying or selling your home can be a stressful and difficult time for many, but I will work as hard as possible to make your real estate experience as smooth and stress free as possible.
- I believe in the Real estate profession you must handle yourself with honesty, integrity and most of all be a professional. I have a professional guarantee to every client I work with, whether a buyer or seller that:
- I will return ALL phone calls as quickly and promptly as possible.
- If any client has any question that needs to be answered I will immediately do my best to answer their questions and make them feel as comfortable as possible.
- All information will be presented to my clients with complete honesty good or bad.
- My client will be aware of every step throughout the home buying or selling process.
- I am here for my clients, therefore every question or request is important to me.