Mike Bowler Sr.http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=446784 Mike Bowler Sr. Serving Greater Lansing for Buying, Selling or Investing
Contact Mike Bowler
Office: Coldwell Banker Hubbell BriarWood Address: 1020 S. Creyts Rd., Lansing, MI 48917 Office Phone: (517) 321-1000 Mobile Phone: (517) 755-8168 Business: (517) 321-1000 Fax: (517) 321-5999 Email: email@example.com
About Mike Bowler
- e-PRO Internet Professionals Real estate agents and brokers who have earned e-PRO Certification are Internet professionals who have completed extensive training using the Web. e-PRO Certification means the real estate professional is prepared to employ the latest techniques and services for your benefit, just like you've grown to expect from a professional.
- What is a CRB? The Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (CRB) Designation is recognized industry-wide as the symbol of excellence in brokerage management. It also signifies a leader in the industry and the highest level of professional achievement and recognition in the specialized field of brokerage management. In other words, a cut above the rest.
- The Graduate, Realtors Institute (GRI) Marketing properties, home selection and financing are just a few of the skills today's consumer looks for when they select a real estate professional. The GRI designation tells clients and colleagues that I have completed a comprehensive program and have earned the mark of professional excellence in the field of real estate.
- SRES Seniors Real Estate Specialists® are REALTORS® qualified to meet the special needs and concerns of maturing Americans. A national program since 1998, The Senior Advantage Real Estate Council® (SAREC®) offers a specific designation, SRES®, to identify those members who have successfully completed its education program along with other prerequisites. By earning the SRES® designation, your REALTOR® has demonstrated necessary knowledge and expertise to counsel senior clients through major financial and lifestyle transitions involved in relocating, refinancing, or selling the family home. Your REALTOR® has received special training, gets regular updates, and is prepared to offer the options and information needed in making life changing decisions.
- The RECS designation lets clients and colleagues know of your proficiency in serving the public with recognized skills for utilizing CyberSpace marketing programs and for effectively adopting special technology and networking systems. Members of the Real Estate CyberSpace Society represent the top real estate professionals specializing in the application of cyberspace programs to benefit their clients. Society Members are always current on ways to expand their high standards of service to the public with the very latest Internet and other CyberSpace
- Mike has been a Realtor for over 30 years in the Greater Lansing area. In addition to owning his own company, Mike has been involved in hundreds of real estate transactions and handled the legal aspects of real estate challanges that are sometimes very complex.
- CREA CREA (Certified Real Estate Agents) is committed to professionalism in real estate, superior client service and competent transaction coordination, CREA.net membership is restricted and exclusively available to CRS or CRB designated Realtors. Real estate transactions are complex, involve large assets and demand competent representation. CREA agents are recognized within the real estate industry for superior knowledge, experience, dedication and commitment to their profession. CREA.net was created to provide real estate buyers and sellers a dependable resource for locating a professional Realtor.
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes