Welcome to Coldwell Banker Deep Creek Realty! I look forward to serving you with the benefit of my long experience and extensive local knowledge.
Contact Ruth Seib
Office: Coldwell Banker Deep Creek Realty Address: 24439 Garrett Highway, Ste 100, Mc Henry, MD 21541 Office Phone: (800) 252-7335 Mobile Phone: (301) 616-7896 Fax: (301) 387-7239 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Ruth Seib
- Welcome to Coldwell Banker Deep Creek Realty! After 20 years as General Manager and then Broker/Owner for this company, I took advantage of the opportunity to retire from management, and am now working as an Associate Broker. If my expertise and experience is the best fit for your situation, I look forward to working with you. Otherwise, I'm happy to refer you to one of the fine Sales Associates in our office, or to folks elsewhere in the state whom I've worked with over my career.
- Licensed as Associate Broker in Maryland and Broker in West Virginia
- Licensed and active in Deep Creek Lake and Garrett County real estate since 1986
- Graduate, Realtor's Institute (GRI)
- Cerrtified Negotiation Specialist (CNS)
- Maryland Association of Realtors President's Award For Outstanding Service and Dedication, 2002
- Graduate, Realtors' Institute (GRI)
- 1993 and 2003 Realtor of the Year, Garrett County Board of Realtors
- 1995 President, Garrett County Board of Realtors, various committee memberships and director terms nearly continuously through the present time.
- Past Chair and member of Maryland Association of Realtors Statewide Forms Committee and Public Policy Committee
- Past Member of Executive Committee and Board of Directors of Maryland Association of Realtors
- Vacation Rental Homes -- I've been involved with vacation rentals through much of my life, including ownership, management, and hands-on construction and maintenance. Vacation rental homes are my first choice when traveling.
- Yough Riverfront Properties -- I live along the Yough and love this area.
- Unimproved Land -- One of the best ways to spend a day, in my opinion, is tromping through the woods, becoming familiar with a piece of land.
- Deep Creek Lake
- Yough River
- Recreational Land and Subdivisions
- Garrett County Homes and Land