Lynn Carlson 515-360-3008Give me a call for all your real estate needs! http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=363284
Contact Lynn Carlson
Office: Coldwell Banker Mid-America Group, Realtors Address: 1003 8th Street SW, Altoona, IA 50009 Office Phone: (515) 967-0046 Mobile Phone: (515) 360-3008 Business: (515) 360-3008 Fax: (515) 224-3080 Email: email@example.com
About Lynn Carlson
- I am a full time sales associate supported by an entire team of real estate and marketing professionals to support you in your real estate transactions.
- For the seventh consecutive year, my franchise Coldwell Banker was named as the #1 Real Estate Company in the Franchise Times Top 200.
- My company has seven local offices and 275 plus sales associates and is locally owned and operated.
- My company is a principal broker for Cartus Relocation Corporation, the largest relocation and referral network in the nation.
- All my listings are fully enhanced with interior photos on Realtor.com, ColdwellBanker.com, ColdwellBankerMAG.com and DesMoinesRegister.com.
- Our national website Coldwellbanker.com has been named Best Real Estate Website by the Web Marketing Association in its 2006 Web Award Competition.
- I will expose your home to and cooperate with the entire Des Moines Association of Realtors® - 1,700 plus agents.
- I will provide you with a free full time Concierge to assist you with all those 1,000,001 details that go with a move including utility transfers.
- If buying a home, when we fully understand your home buying requirements, I will show you homes in the market that are in the right area and the right price.
- I will return your phone call or e-mail within 24 hours or less and provide you with a weekly progress report on the promotion and sale of your home or on your search for a home.
- "You Win with Lynn" because I place your wants and needs first!
- I am a full tim Realtor with 20 years of helping families move.
- I am also a Breast Cancer Survivor and work actively to raise funds for the American Cancer Society.
- I am a mother of 3 boys, 2 are Eagle Scouts and have one wonderful daughter-in law and a fabulous grand-daughter.
- My husband is a Real Estate Appraiser and a good source of infomation when pricing homes.
- First Time Homebuyers, as a forner teacher I love answering all of your questions.
- Sellers, I spend alot of time researching current market conditions that affect the sale of your home.
- New Construction, I hold the New Homes Sales Specialist Designation from the Homebuilders Association
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes