Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Condominium Maintenance FeesColdwell Banker Pacific Properties Condominium Maintenance Fees http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=330746
Contact Douglas Shanefield
Office: Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Address: 1314 S King St Fl 2Nd, Honolulu, HI 96814 Office Phone: (808) 596-0456 Business: (808) 593-6475 Fax: (808) 593-2944 Email: DougS@cbpacific.com
About Douglas Shanefield
- A graduate of Yale University with a B.A. in Architecture, Doug Shanefield brings design and planning insight and enthusiasm to real estate. With 18 years of experience at Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties, Doug is a Vice President and consistent top producer. His numerous sales awards include #1 Top Listor August 2013, and #1 Top Producer February 2009 for the company, which is the largest real estate firm in the state. He was ranked #5 in sales out of the 400 agents in the company for 2010, and was also in the top 100 of all Realtors in the State of Hawaii.
- Doug was voted by his Coldwell Banker King Street Office colleagues as the recipient of the Core Values Award for 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2007 & 2006. In 2000, Doug made the highest residential referral sale in the history of the Cendant nationwide real estate network, including all Coldwell Banker, Century 21 & ERA companies, at $19.5 million.
- Doug earned the Previews Property Specialist designation by selling a large number of luxury properties and completing specialized training. His daily focus is matching people with properties. These include homes, land, condominiums, oceanfront property, multi-family investment buildings, and new development such as the Cove Waikiki, where he is the Sales Manager, Lanikea at Waikiki, and Hawaiki Tower. He was also the Sales Manager of the 700-unit Moana Pacific, one of the largest developments in central Honolulu.
- Doug’s previous experience includes working for a major Manhattan property firm, Walter & Samuels, Inc., analyzing income of residential and commercial buildings. Before starting his career in real estate, Doug was a Japanese-English liaison for a sales company in Osaka, Japan. He also worked for world-renowned architect Michael Graves, in Princeton, NJ. This background has been valuable to Doug in his real estate career.
- #1 Top Listor for the company August 2013, out of over 300 agents.
- Voted by his Coldwell Banker King Street Office colleagues as the recipient of the Core Values Award for 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2007 & 2006.
- In 2000, made the highest residential referral sale in the history of Cendant real estate companies (Coldwell Banker, Century 21 & ERA), at $19.5 million.
- Previews Property Specialist
- Vice President
- Education: Yale University, BA in architecture
- New Development, Condominiums, Houses, Oceanfront, Multi-family Investment Buildings, Vacant land
- Architectural background
- Commercial property sales experience
- Waikiki and resort areas
- Luxury Residential
- Buyer Representative
- Luxury Properties
- First Time Buyers
- New Homes
- Concierge Services