Contact Randi Greene
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 3775 Via Nona Marie, P.O. Box 22070, Carmel, CA 93922 Office Phone: (831) 626-2222 Mobile Phone: (831) 869-8325 Business: (831) 869-8325 Fax: (831) 626-2220 Email: Randi.Greene@camoves.com
About Randi Greene
- Please visit my website at www.RandiGreene.com
- Having been born into a family of California real estate professionals, Randi knows about buying and selling houses. She has a strong work ethic, natural enthusiasm and a team of home professionals who can maximize the potential in a house.
- For 2012 Randi was awarded Coldwell Banker's International President's Premier Designation which ranks her in the top 5 of Coldwell Banker agents on the Monterey Peninsula.. Randi lives in Pebble Beach and is a native Californian. After earning an MBA in Finance, she joined the management ranks of the Baby Bells and Exxon. Eager to be an entrepreneur at mid-life, she co-founded a successful internet site with her husband. Randi uses her finely honed marketing, computer and negotiation skills to help her clients with their real estate needs.
- Randi has volunteered for Hospice House in Monterey, the National Charity League, the Del Monte Property Owners Association, the Historic Garden League and the Carmel Foundation. Randi enjoys tennis with players from all of the Monterey Peninsula area clubs. She has 2 children: a son who graduated from York as a National Merit Scholar Finalist and is a graduate of Georgetown University and works as an executive with CrossFit; and a daughter who has attended both Stevenson School and PG High and will be attending one of the UC's majoring in biology or chemistry
- As a native Californian and a transplant, someone who has lived on the East Coast and in Texas, Randi can personally relate to the circumstances of many of the buyers and sellers she meets.