A New Way... A Better Way...
About Connie Ray
- Connie Farmer Ray, President and CEO, has been a real estate professional for more than 35 years. She possesses extensive local, regional and national knowledge regarding all aspects of real estate sales and marketing.
- Connie is a Certified Residential Broker, and has served with distinction in leadership capacities including Past Chairman of the Savannah Area Chamber of Commerce, President of the Multi-List services of Savannah, President of the Savannah Board of Realtors, and Regional Director for the Georgia Association of Realtors. Presently, Connie is the Board Chairman of First National Bank, Board of Governors Member for Bethesda Home for Boys, Trustee’s Board of Armstrong Atlantic State University, Member of the Board of Directors for United Way of the Coastal Empire, and Executive Board Member of the Savannah area Chamber of Commerce.
- Connie, who is married to Dr. William S. Ray Jr., has two children and six grandchildren.
- CRB - Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager
- ABR - Accredited Buyer Representative
- CRS - Certified Relocation Specialist
- New Homes
- Military Markets
- Luxury Properties