As a life-long resident of Silicon Valley, I offer my clients vast personal knowledge about the many housing options throughout our communities.
Contact Melanie Johnson
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 161 S San Antonio Rd, Los Altos, CA 94022 Office Phone: (650) 941-7040 Mobile Phone: (650) 575-5031 Business: (650) 941-7040 Fax: (650) 941-3094 Email: email@example.com
About Melanie Johnson
- Serving my clients since 1989, I am an active, full-time REALTOR® with one of the top offices in Silicon Valley. My training has been extensive in order to help you find the exact property you are looking for, whether it's your personal residence or income property. I know the local real estate market and tour the new homes available every week. We have sources at our office to give you information on the local communities and schools - no matter what your price range. Home ownership is one of the most important events in our lives, and I am here to help you make that happen. In order to make this an easier process we have in-house loan officers to sit down and pre-qualify you, so time is not wasted looking in the wrong price ranges. Our Resources are vast. Let us help you find the way “home.” Whether you are thinking of buying or selling, I am here to serve
- Melanie obtained her real estate license in 1989, and has gone on to earn the advanced designations of GRI, CRS and ABR, as well as her commission as Notary Public in 2002. With more than 25 years experience in marketing and sales, Melanie continues representing both buyers and sellers throughout Santa Clara and San Mateo counties.
- AA Spanish, BA Public Relations, San Jose State University, MBA candidate.
- Universidad Iberoamericana, Mexico City.
- I offer my clients personal attention to details plus the tools of current technology so that they receive superior real estate service.
- Treasurer SILVAR Charitable Trust Foundation, Member of Silicon Valley Association of Realtors, CAR and NAR, International President's Elite, Previews Property Specialist, Graduate Realtor(r) Institute, Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR), California Notary Public.
- Raised in the Silicon Valley, foreign exchange student to France and Mexico. 15 years at Hewlett-Packard Company in technical marketing.