Contact DiPali Shah
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 630 Ramona St, Palo Alto, CA 94301 Office Phone: (650) 325-6161 Business: (650) 566-5766 Fax: (650) 322-3606 Email: email@example.com
About DiPali Shah
- Thank you for visiting me online.
- When it comes to choosing a real estate professional to help you with your home buying or selling needs, only the very best representation is good enough. That’s why it’s so important to choose someone who has a strong pulse of your local market and the experience, skill and resources to back it up.
- As a real estate professional that specializes in our local marketplace, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you about your real estate needs. My experience, extensive training, knowledge and strong negotiation skills, combined with Coldwell Banker’s resources, all help me provide my clients with unsurpassed service.
- Whether it is through representing you in the sale of your home or assisting you in finding the home you’ve been waiting for, I invite you to call or e-mail me today for more information about how I put my experience and professional resources to work for you.
- DiPalis immense energy and hard work marks her as a true professional within the real estate industry.
- DiPali was raised in the heart of Silicon Valley. She left to go to UC Berkeley for her undergraduate degree and eventually made a jump into real estate.
- DiPali is a member of the Silicon Valley Association of Realtors, the California Association of Realtors, and the National Association of Realtors. She is a extremely dedicated to her community. She volunteers at Stanford Lively Arts and commits time to students of the Mountain View Unified School District.
- DiPali has a tireless work ethic. Her ability to analyze the market and listen to clients' needs makes her an agent with a business savvy edge. Her commitment to professionalism and customer service has resulted in a consistent record of satisfaction with her clients. DiPali is enthusiastic, passionate, and approachable. In addition, DiPali offers her clients aggressive and persistent marketing.