Are you looking for that perfect home? Please call me at 707-599-3255 or visit my website at www.terrryroberts.net for a complete list of properties!
Contact TERRY ROBERTS
Office: Coldwell Banker Sellers Realty Address: 985 G Street, Arcata, CA 95521 Office Phone: (707) 822-5971 Mobile Phone: (707) 599-3255 Fax: (707) 822-4337 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About TERRY ROBERTS
- When we say, Location, Location, Location, the North Coast of Humboldt County is the ultimate location for living, serving many lifestyles! Humboldt County has been my home for 32 years. I enjoy showing clients unique properties that perfectly suit their individual needs.
- The North Coast is a beautiful area to live and work in. Our "in town" greenbelts, rivers and streams, ocean and bays, and our cultural centers are within easy access to all Humboldt residents.
- A wide range of microclimates offer potential homebuyers a variety of weather conditions to choose from. I specialize in homes with land, character, and privacy.
- My goal is to represent my client's best interest with diplomacy and professionalism in closing a transaction. The reward for me comes back ten fold when a Home owner communicates their satisfaction at close of escrow or in handing a delighted Buyer the key to their new home.
- I have been a Realtor in Humboldt County since 2002. I was born in Sonoma County and moved to Humboldt from Point Reyes, CA.
- I have always and still am active in various commuity planning organizations, the Humboldt Botanical Society, and the Humboldt Historical Society.
- I have a Degree in Design from California Arts & Crafts.
- I've been in family owned private business for most of my life and also worked for Humboldt Bank for 5 years eventually supervising a department that capitalized bank investments.
- I focus on creative advertising for all of my listings through TV, Flyers, News Ads, and Internet.
- Realtor, Humboldt Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors, and National Association of Realtors.
- Licensed Realtor in Humboldt County since 2002.
- I have completed Realtor courses including, Ethics, Agency, Fair Housing, Trust Funds and Risk Management, Property Management, Real Estate Finance, Foreclosure and Short Sales, Carry-back Financing, Trust Funds and Estate Sales, Subdivision & Building Permit Processes, 1031 Exchanges, and, Appraisals.
- I am also familiar with the lending process and the variety of loans available to Buyers.
- Knowledgable in Humboldt County's diverse microclimates and individual community features.
- Experienced in Landscape Design and plants suited to our specific Morth Coast climate.
- Familiar with different options to achieve energy efficiency in homes.
- Competent with selling Residential, Multi-family, Commercial, and Vacant land properties.
- Knowledgable in 1031 Exchanges, Relocations, FHA, VA, Cal Vet, USDA, Short Sales and Foreclosures
- Residential Homes of all kinds including Multi-family units, Rural properties, Luxury properties and Vacation or second homes.
- Experience with First Time Home Buyers.
- Familiar with 1031 Exchanges and relocations.
- Experience with new Construction and knowledgable in Septic systems and Wells on Rural land.
- Enjoys working with both Buyers and Sellers.
New Construction Homes
- Familiar with new home construction. I have built my own home.
- Knowledgable in Home Energy Efficiency.
- Familiar with Septic systems, Wells, and a variety of home infrastructures.
- Experienced in working with County agencies.