Coldwell Banker Sunstar Realty
- 1951-D Tamiami Trail
- Port Charlotte, FL 33948
- Office: (941) 629-1245
- Mobile: (941) 456-0020
- Florida amazes me with its exhibitions and astounding beauty – which is why I live, work and play here. Contact me for your Florida real estate needs!
- Ashley's focus is to take all her knowledge of real estate marketing, first-time home buying, land acquisition, new construction, vacation/investment properties, property management, and residential sales and utilize them to help make Charlotte County and surrounding markets a better place for buyers and sellers.
- After owning her own real estate brokerage at the age of 25, Ashley joined Coldwell Banker Sunstar-Morris Realty in 2010. She made her home here after interviewing several brokerages and finding that the Coldwell Banker brand and its marketing was exceptional. Her creative and marketing-side had known that this was the place to be in order to grow her real estate business as well as successfully market for her buyers and sellers for years to come.
- Of course, Ashley is all work and some play while fitting in superb customer service and dedication to meet customer needs with a few rounds of tennis or golf in between. She was a 4 year NCAA Division I scholarship college athlete for the Lady Owls Golf Team at Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton, Florida.
- Ashley has been a lifetime resident of Charlotte County. She currently resides here with her husband, John who is a talented graphic designer and marketing direct for a national court reporting firm. They enjoy watching their two boys, James and Asher, growing up in this community that they love.
- 2012 Million Dollar Producer
- Appointed Chairman of the Young Professionals Network (YPN) by the 2013 Board President
- Elected board member of the Charlotte County Young Professionals (2009-2010)
- Member, National Association of REALTORS
- Member, Punta Gorda-Port Charlotte-North Port Association of REALTORS
- Past Marketing Director for a Real Estate company
- Florida Real Estate Brokers License (current status - Associate Broker)
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Management from Florida Atlantic University
- Member Florida Association of Realtors
- Member PG-PC-NP Association of Realtors
- Member of Charlotte County Young Professionals
- Chairman of the Young Network, PG-PC-NP Association of Realtors Chapter
- Single Family Homes, Condos and Vacant Land
- Resales and New Construction
- Buyers Agent
- Sellers Agent / Listing Specialist
- Investment Property Sales
- First-Time Homebuyers
- Working with Buyers and Sellers
- Vacation, Waterfront, and Investment Properties
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Military Markets
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative
- Farm & Ranch
© 2014 Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. All Rights Reserved. Coldwell Banker®, the Coldwell Banker logo, Coldwell Banker Previews International® and the Coldwell Banker Previews International logo are registered service marks owned by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated.
© 2014 Coldwell Banker Mortgage State Licensing
Currency data provided by Xignite. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Coldwell Banker Home Protection Plan provided by American Home Shield.
see more at coldwellbanker.com