Georgiana Tyler Video ProfileWe would like to introduce Georgiana Tyler Branch Vice President of the Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Sales Office in Roland Park, MD. http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/AgentListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataAgent_id=99409
Contact Georgiana Tyler
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 38 Village Sq, Baltimore, MD 21210 Office Phone: (410) 235-4100 Mobile Phone: (410) 916-3476 Business: (410) 951-8500 Fax: (410) 433-5413 Email: GTyler@cbmove.com
About Georgiana Tyler
- Knowledge, experience and integrity are important qualities to look for in a Real Estate Professional. Just as important is what former clients have to say: "...welcomed assistance & support", "...thorough follow-up and attention to detail", "...took time to listen - we had high expectations and limited resources". Currently resides in Baltimore; born in Washington, D.C.; lived in the D.C., Howard County and Baltimore suburbs.
- Relocation Information Package sent overnight; Unique Home Marketing Program designed for each homeowner; Buyer's counseling; Market history and valuation reports prepared for your home search and home sale; Extensive, Customized Electronic, Virtual and Printed marketing strategy
- My company's philosophy says it all: Some people think just any real estate company will do. Others Expect More! Our objective is to show you that we are different, that we deliver Exceptional Service! I hope you will give me the opportunity to prove it to you.
- Past: National Association of Realtors (NAR) Director; NAR Regional Vice-President; Maryland Association of Realtors President; Howard County Association President; Greater Baltimore Board Director; Current: Certified Brokerage Manager; Certified Residential Specialist; Graduate Realtors Institute, Accredited Buyers Representative
- Over 23 Years sales and management experience throughout the Baltimore-Washington corridor. Licensed Sales Person, Associate Broker & Broker Since 1977 a company Multi-Million Dollar Sales & Listing Award recipient. Howard County Association Realtor of the Year, NAR Omega Tau Rho Service award; ABR, CRB, CRS and GRI real estate professional designations
- 1967-1971 Towson University (B.S.) 1974-1976 Maryland Institute College of Art (Masters) 1971-1981 Teacher, Elementary Art, Howard County, Maryland 1977 Licensed Real Estate Salesperson 1986 Licensed Associate Broker/Broker