Thank you for visiting my website. My number one priority is for your real estate needs to be handled with integrity and excellence.
Contact Betty Feil
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 500 Auburn Folsom Rd Ste 300, Auburn, CA 95603 Office Phone: (530) 823-7653 Mobile Phone: (916) 768-5133 Business: (530) 886-5760 Fax: (530) 823-5713
About Betty Feil
- Serving the Tri County Areas Sacramento, Placer and El Dorado
- Including Lincoln, Roseville, Rocklin, Granity Bay, Folsom, Elk Grove, and Loomis
- International Presidents Circle
- Outstanding Life Member-Masters Club Sacramento Association of Realtors
- 2002 and 2004 Sacramento Chapter President Women's Council of Realtors
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Presidents' International Circle Previews Specialist
- LTG and ePro
- Bachelor of Science from University of Nevada-Las Vegas
- Maxine began her real estate career in 1987 with Rancho Murieta Marketing Real Estate and was consistently ranked as one of the top listing agents in her office. In 1993, Maxine joined the Coldwell Banker Sacramento Fair Oaks office.
- From 1994-95, she worked for Lyon Real Estate and then in 1995, moved to Coldwell Banker W. More, a Coldwell Banker affiliate office in Cameron Park. Beginning in 1999, Maxine worked for Prudential Pacific Properties in Folsom, a prestigious firm acquired by Coldwell Banker in 2001
- Maxine was promoted to Assistant Manager of the Coldwell Banker Sacramento Sierra Oaks office in January of 2002 and just six months later was promoted again to Roving Manager for the region.
- Maxine is CRS, LTG and ePRO certified. She is currently working towards earning her CRB and Nevada real estate license. Maxine is the past president of the Sacramento Chapter of the Womens Council of Realtors (2002 & 2004), a Previews Property Specialist and a member of the Coldwell Banker International Presidents Circle. In 1988, Maxine qualified for the Sacramento Association of Realtors Masters Club and today she is an Outstanding Life Member in the organization. Prior to entering real estate, Maxine was in sales and training for Xerox copiers and memory writers
- Maxine earned her bachelors of science degree from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas in business administration and accounting. She is working on earning her brokers license and her Nevada real estate license. In 2003-2004, Maxine completed the "Integrity Coaching" program and also is certified to teach the "integrity Selling" program.
- In her spare time, Maxine enjoys golfing, boating and skiing. She also plays piano for her church and local elementary schools musical productions. In Rancho Murieta, Maxine was part of a group that started an organization known as "Entertainment, Theater, and Culture" which brings arts to the community in the form of concerts and plays. Helping others to be as successful as they want to be and finding a balance in their lives is a top priority with Maxine.
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties
- Farm & Ranch
- Military Markets
- New Homes