Helping buyers and sellers with their real estate needs in Oakland, Piedmont, Lafayette, Moraga and Orinda communities. Call her today!
Contact Karen Lum
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 6137 La Salle Ave, Oakland, CA 94611 Office Phone: (510) 339-4700 Business: (510) 339-4776 Fax: (510) 339-4791 Email: email@example.com
About Karen Lum
- Member of Oakland Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Participant and donor-Habitat for Humanity
- Donor-Oral Lee Brown Foundation (foundation to provide college education to Oakland youth) and Family Violence Law Center
- Past member of Piedmont Asian American Club (PAAC)
- Past Vice-President of Moraga Asian American Club (MAAC)
- Past fundraiser for Rheem Elementary School (raised approximately $21,000 for school)
- Member of "International Sterling Society"-top 11% of CB sales associates-2007
- Member of "International Sterling Society"-top !2% of CB sales associates-2006
- Member of "International President's Circle"-top 7% of CB sales associates-2005
- Member of "International President's Circle"-top 9% of more than 120,000 sales associates-2004
- Previews Property Specialist-2004
- Member of "International President's Circle"-top 10% of more than 113,000 sales associates-2003
- Top buyer controlled sales-Coldwell Banker Oakland/Piedmont Office-September 2003
- Member of "International President's Circle"-top 12% of more than 90,000 sales associates-2002
- Member of "International Diamond Society"-2001
- #1 Team Award-Coldwell Banker Oakland/Piedmont Office-1997,1999
- "As you know, it is very difficult to compete for a home in the Bay area. Karen's local knowledge of the housing market, excellent advice, as well as her sensitivity to the type of home and location we were looking for helped tremendously...Karen is a consummate professional, despite the long hours into the evening and on weekends. It has been a pleasure to work with her." --Elizabeth G and Robert L
- "Throughout the entire process you were able to anticipate any potential issues and provide timely and relevant counsel to mitigate them. Ultimately, we felt that we had a partner who was willing to do the necessary work to ensure we had the home we always wanted. Karen, you exceeded all of our high expectations and we have recommended you to all our family and friends." --Steve and Teresa L
- " Over the past six years..Your informed perspective and honest feedback has proven invaluable. During the recent marketing of our home, we were impressed with your expertise and dedication on every level." Bill and Jodie C
- I specialize in the Oakland, Piedmont, Lafayette, Moraga and Orinda communities
- Today's schedules have gotten very hectic, and my clients can rely on me to organize and streamline the process for them. I strive to anticipate their concerns so they can be addressed, quickly and effectively. I believe that knowing all their options in a timely manner help clients navigate through the home process more easily. I appreciate the continued relationship with clients; therefore, I regard each client not only as a business relationship, but I aspire to be regarded as their trusted advisor and friend.
- Karen received her bachelor's degree in Linguistics from the University of California, Berkeley. Prior to her career in real estate, she took a hiatus from retail purchasing and management to raise her two sons. Re-entering the business world, Karen has used skills in fundraising, group management, communication, and organization honed through her involvement in school functions and parent organizations to build a successful real estate business.
- She has taken opportunities to further her skills by taking courses in advanced sales and negotiation through Sales Career Resources, Inc. Karen firmly believes that the best way to help her clients is to stay well informed in her industry and marketplace.
- Parents, brother, husband and I are all UC Berkeley graduates
- Bay Area native
- Enjoy participating in Habitat for Humanity builds
- Hobbies include: Cooking, gardening, ballroom dancing, wine tasting and traveling