Coldwell Banker United, Realtors
- 2424 Mallard Creek Church Road
- Suite B
- Charlotte, NC 28262
- Office: (704) 547-8490
- Mobile: (704) 517-7551
- My goal is to "Go the Extra Mile " for my clients. I make sure I am always available to answer questions and make sure everyone's needs get met.
- Charlotte native who knows the area, and has over 12 years experience as a Broker/Realtor.
- Knowledgeable in land and residential properties. His special expertise is in large parcels of land development.
- Top Producing Listing and Sales Agent For The Past 8 Years
- North & South Carolina Association of Realtors Board Member
- Bachelor of Science Degree from North Carolina State University
- Member of Local and National Association of Realtors
- Coldwell Banker International President's Circle since2001
- Committee positions held in CRRA, NCAR
- Member of residential and commercial boards
- Patient, Persistent, and Professional
- Coldwell Banker International President's Circle
- Top 4% of Coldwell Banker agents nationwide
- Coldwell Banker United "Selling Agent (team) of the Year"
- Top Producing University Listing Agent since 2001
- Council of Residential Specialists
- Graduate of Realtor Institute
- e-PRO online course to enhance technology skills
- Member of both North and South Carolina Realtors Associations
- Land Brokerage course through Realtor's Land Institute
- GRI, CRS, SFR, e-PRO
- Licensed Realtor in both North Carolina and South Carolina
- Completed Residential Appraisal courses
- Recognized as a Realtor with expertise in selling large parcels of land.
- Homes listed by The Stroup Group sell!
- Reputation for succeeding where others have failed!
- Testimonials provided upon request
- Acreage,Commercial,Country Property,Farm And Ranch,First Time Buyers,Investment,Land,New Construction,Relocation,Residential
- Relocation clients
- Large undeveloped land tracts sellers' and buyers'
- Lake Properties
- Provides an Accredited Staging Professional for all listings to ensure the quickest sale at the highest plrice.
- Represents buyers in the purchase of new construction to get the best price obtainable.
- Relocating clients
- Mecklenburg County, Cabarrus County, Iredell County, Lake Norman and York county, SC
- All size tracts of land for development
- Foreclosure homes
- Investment homes
New Construction Homes
- Works well with builders of new construction to provide for client's needs.
- Has knowledge of local builders and new construction areas
- Testimonial: "Laurence and I wanted to express our sincere appreciation for working with us on finding our first home. We thank you for taking your evenings and weekends and being flexible with us in showing us houses. We would recommend you to anyone needing the service of a Realtor." Karen Drexler
- Testimonial: " The building process was very stressful and emotional annd you helped us get through it. You showed you cared about our family and you went the extra mile. We would not have been ale to do it without you. We have truly gained a friend." Missy & Brian Foreman
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative
- New Homes
- Farm & Ranch
© 2014 Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. All Rights Reserved. Coldwell Banker®, the Coldwell Banker logo, Coldwell Banker Previews International® and the Coldwell Banker Previews International logo are registered service marks owned by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated.
© 2014 Coldwell Banker Mortgage State Licensing
Currency data provided by Xignite. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Coldwell Banker Home Protection Plan provided by American Home Shield.
see more at coldwellbanker.com