Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- 12930 Ventura Blvd Ste 202
- Studio City, CA 91604
- Office: (818) 788-5400
- Mobile: (818) 903-3030
- Fourth generation in real estate and a native of Los Angeles, California.
- Known as "The Real Estate Professional with the personal touch."
- Howard helps his clients achieve their real estate needs through patience and persistence. He counsels, educates and advises them throughout the sale and/or purchase process, which empowers them to make well informed decisions.
- His diverse professional experience in international banking, treasury, finance and investmens have proven to be of great benefit to his real estate clients.
- Contact Howard directly when you need help, want help and are willing to be helped in the purchase and/or sale of a residence, residential income property or land.
- 3 Bachelor of Arts degrees from the University of Southern California - International Relations, Economics and Semitic Languages.
- M.S.C. degree from the London School of Economics and an M.B.A. degree from The London Business School in London, England.
- National Association of Relators.
- Southland RegionalAssociation of Realtors.
- Serving the real estate needs of buyers and sellers in Studio City, Sherman Oaks, Encino, Tarzana, Woodland Hills, Van Nuys and other surrounding areas.
- San Fernando Valley and Los Angeles Communities.
- New Homes
- Luxury Properties
- First Time Buyers
© 2014 Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. All Rights Reserved. Coldwell Banker®, the Coldwell Banker logo, Coldwell Banker Previews International® and the Coldwell Banker Previews International logo are registered service marks owned by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated.
© 2014 Coldwell Banker Mortgage State Licensing
Currency data provided by Xignite. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Coldwell Banker Home Protection Plan provided by American Home Shield.
see more at coldwellbanker.com