Contact Mrs. Kelley Hughes-Liao
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 1615 Sherman Ave, Evanston, IL 60201 Office Phone: (847) 864-2600 Mobile Phone: (847) 691-7045 Business: (847) 316-8516 Fax: (847) 475-5567 Email: email@example.com
About Mrs. Kelley Hughes-Liao
- Testimonials................Kelley was VERY accomodating during the entire process of selling our home and helping us buy another. She shared her opinions, understood our needs. Went the extra mile! She made it happen- she radiates lots of enthusiasm for her job! Susan- Evanston Seller & Buyer
- Kelley is a consummate professional, while at the same time, she's friendly and full of empathy. I decided that I wanted to buy a condo about a month before my current rental lease was to expire, and I didn't have much hope that I'd find one and be able to buy it in time. I didn't even have an idea of what I wanted that was anywhere close to 'specific.' Kelley was pretty positive about the whole thing, though. She worked aggressively to get an idea of what I wanted by showing me a lot of condos and listings. She was willing to work around my schedule, and as result of all of this tenacity, I found a good condo. Her knowledge of the closing process and what to look out for was essential to getting the deal done in time and correctly. She was on top of things, even moreso than the mortgage people and lawyers. Actually, her dedication and responsiveness extends beyond the closing date. A legal issue that involved my property popped up nearly a year after I bought it, so
- One Stop Shopping! Concierge, Title, Home Warranty- Truely Exceptional Services that Exceed your expectations!
- Steve Molitor-PHH Home Loans In house financing alternatives!
- Honest, Respectful, Confidential Representation with your best interest at heart! My priorities are simple. They're Yours!
- Visit my Website; WWW.KELLEYHUGHES.COM
- Ask how I can save you time and money! Call today!
- GRI- Graduate Realtor Institute
- CMMS, CMIS,CMRS Relocation Trained Specialist
- International Diamond Society 2006
- State of Illinois R.E. License Agent State of Massachusetts R.E. License Agent
- 2006 International Diamond Award
- REALTOR Member of the North Shore
- GRI Designation: Graduate Realtor Institute
- Certified Relocation Trained Specialist Full Background Checked
- Licensed Real Estate Agent since 1986* (Massachusetts)
- Business Degree from State University in Massachusetts
- Family members include a mother that owns a boutique real estate company on Martha's Vineyard, father that owns a custom home building company and also an architect/landscape Harvard degreed architect in the family.
- GRI Designation- less than 7% of RE Agents Statewide have attained this designation.
- Relocation Trained Specialist
- Exceptional Buyers Agency Representation. No home goes unturned!
- Exceptional Sellers Agency Representation. Proactive Marketing because you deserve the BEST!
- Condo Sales and Resales. Downsizing or moving up I can help!
- New Construction abounds- call today for more information. 847-316-8516
- Exceptional Personal Service that goes beyond the sale.
- MLS Service, MAP MLS Service, Tribune Advertisement, Pioneer Press Advertisement, Many more on-line features too!
- Teamwork- with over 99 agents in my office alone you can be asssured that your property sale or search is getting the most exposure possible!
- Vacation or second home property- kids at Northwestern I can find you a condo that will provide rental income after the kids leave town!
- Member of the local Evanston Highland Garden Club. Continuing courses to become a Master Gardener thru the Chicago Botanic Garden in Glenco. Plant courses pursued while living in CA at UCLA.
- Certified Relocation Trained Specialist for BOTH buyers & sellers!
- Responsive to YOUR needs. They are my priority.
- Concierge Services
- New Homes
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative