No matter if you are new to Dalton or have lived here all your life, I'd be happy to help you sell your current home or find a new one! Call me today!
Contact Carolyn Roan
Office: Coldwell Banker Kinard Realty Address: 704 South Thornton Ave., Dalton, GA 30720 Office Phone: (706) 226-5182 Mobile Phone: (706) 217-8073 Business: (706) 876-5417 Fax: (706) 275-6220 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Carolyn Roan
- Technologically savvy- Carolyn can bring the world of real estate right to your door using the latest in real estate technology
- Whether you're buying or selling a home, Carolyn will show you how you, too, can utilize technology to realize your home ownership dreams!
- Neighborhood expert- as an active member of the Dalton community, Carolyn will be happy to show you all that Dalton and the surrounding areas have to offer!
- Need specific information? Carolyn can provide you with personalized information on schools, housing, demographics etc. that are important to you!
- Are you a first time home buyer? Carolyn will help you navigate the home buying process.
- Need help with obtaining a loan? Call Carolyn for information on how to find the best mortgage loan officer suited for your home buying needs.
- Carolyn is personable, friendly and energetic!
- For all your real estate needs, call Carolyn today!
- Coldwell Banker Silver & Diamond Award winner
- Carpet Capital Association of Realtors Million Dollar Club Life Member
- Coldwell Banker Kinard Realty Top Referral Agent 2009
- Coldwell Banker International President's Elite 2010
- Coldwell Banker International President's Circle 2011
- Coldwell Banker Certified Corporate Property & Relocation Specialist. Loss Mitigation Certification.
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Graduate Class of 1996 Leadership Dalton/Whitfield
- B.A. from Penn State University 1979
- Member and past Chairperson Dalton Historic Preservation Committee, past board member United Way of NW GA. and Whitfield Healthcare Foundation, past President and board member Friendship House Daycare.
- Originally licensed in the State of New York, active in the Dalton real estate market since 1991
- Accredited in all areas of corporate property management and company relocation
- Cerified Loss Mitigation Specialist (LMC)
- Extensive foreclosure experience
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR)
- Foreclosures/ repossessions/ REO properties/ short sales
- Extensive Freddie Mac experience
- HUD approved selling agent
- Corporate Relocation and Property Specialist
- Executive properties
- Dalton (City), Rocky Face, Varnell, Tunnel Hill, Cohutta and all of Whitfield County, GA
- Chatsworth, Eton and the rest of Murray County, GA
- Foreclosures/ Freddie Mac properties and HUD homes
- Corporate Relocation
- First Time Buyers
- Buyer Representative