Contact Ann Mangels
Office: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Address: 22 W Padonia Rd Ste A-100, Timonium, MD 21093 Office Phone: (410) 252-2111 Business: (410) 252-2111 Fax: (410) 337-0123 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Ann Mangels
- I have been a licensed realtor since 1978 working primarily in the Baltimore City, Baltimore County and Harford County areas. Originally I was affiliated with Russell T. Baker, an old line Baltimore Real Estate Company, which was sold and became the first Coldwell Banker agency in the Baltimore area in the mid 1980's. With the evolution of a changing real estate market over the years, and with many twists and turns, I am still with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage.
- I am also very active with community activities: Senior Warden, Church of the Good Shepherd, Ruxton; Past President and Board member since 1985 of the Pickersgill Retirement Community, Towson; Past president and board member of the Mason Dixon Chapter of the American Rhododendron Society. Gardening, travelling and collecting antiques are among my hobbies. My husband and I have two grown children and three grandboys living in Homewood, Alabama.
- My business philosophy is to treat my clients with respect and to give them honest and excellent service. Since most of my business centers around those with whom I have worked previously, this is very important to me. Personal referrals and repeat business opportunities are the main source of business to me. I also enjoy working with first time buyers in leading them through the process of a successful transaction.
- I have been in the real estate industry for nearly 30 years, enjoying a successful career. The many fine people I have worked with have rewarded me with their referral business and repeat business. To me, that is the mark of success--recognition through the eyes of others that I will be able to honestly perform excellent service.
- I believe that having been actively involved in the real estate business for nearly thirty years has given me the experience to understand the ebb and flow of the industry. To me experience and time speaks wonders for the ability to change and adapt to new situations as they arise.