Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- 12930 Ventura Blvd Ste 202
- Studio City, CA 91604
- Office: (818) 788-5400
- Associate Manager of the Coldwell Banker Studio City Office.
- Member, Internatioanl President's Elite Circle (Top 4% Company Wide)
- Studio City (Colfax Meadows Area) Resident since 1986.
- Member, Studio City Homeowners Associaiton since 1986.
- Born, Raised and Educated in Los Angeles.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology from California State Univeristy, Northridge
- Master of Arts Degree in Multi-Cultural Education from Pepperdine University, Malibu.
- Member, Board of Directors, PAWS/LOS ANGELES since 1988.
- National Assistance Leage.
- Licensed in California since 1981.
- Presiden't Club Award each and every year since 1994.
- Certified Corporate Relocation Specialist
- Senior Real Estate Specialist
- National Association of Realtors, NAR
- Southland Regional Association of Realtors, SRAR
- California Association of Realtors, CAR
- The Combined Los Angeles/Westside Multiple Listing Service
- Getting Top Dollar for All Sellers through my Exlusive 22-Point Action Plan of Marketing, Advertising and Networking.
- Luxury and Estate Properties
- Strong and Professional Negotiator
- Relocation Clients
- First Time Buyers
- Hillside Properties
- New Homes
- Concierge Services
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties
- Buyer Representative
© 2014 Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. All Rights Reserved. Coldwell Banker®, the Coldwell Banker logo, Coldwell Banker Previews International® and the Coldwell Banker Previews International logo are registered service marks owned by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each Office is Independently Owned and Operated.
© 2014 Coldwell Banker Mortgage State Licensing
Currency data provided by Xignite. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Coldwell Banker Home Protection Plan provided by American Home Shield.
see more at coldwellbanker.com